Chap. 5 Mother

I cleaned up my injuries and fell asleep quickly. Waking up several times, with the same dream.

My mother being murdered...

5 years ago...

"Come here baby." My mother wore a floral gown, with pinks, purples and blues. Her smile could light up a whole room.

We were at a picnic, where I used to play all the time. We had a woven picnic basket and it contained some sandwiches and fruit for my whole family.

My mother, father, sister, and me.

We sat there eating enjoying it all, on a white blanket, my mother had an amazing sense of humor and she was the kindest and most generous person that I had ever known, even though I was only 11.

Until... *bang*

My mother who was in a sitting position, fell over, not moving and blood going everywhere. A bullet had gone straight through her skull.Her eyes had a blank stare and blood began to come from her mouth.

The last thing she said was,

"I love you guys so much!" She laughed, responding to a joke I had made.

Mikasa and I began to scream, my father sat there in shock.

"Your a doctor SAVE HER!!!" Mikasa screamed at our father.

I couldn't move, I just kept screaming.

Our father than got up and ran after the culprit. It was a man that escaped from an insane asylum, 2 days earlier. We even saw it on the news.

He left us with our mothers lifeless corpse, she laid there so peacefully, her hair moving with the wind.

"You have to be alive..." Mikasa went up to her and put her on her chest. Checking for a heart beat.

"Oh no, Oh no... This can't be happening..." There was no heart beat.

"Mama it's all going to be ok!" I ran to her side and began doing CPR, knowing it wasn't going to work.

"Mama... NO!!!" Despite
the blood I laid next to her weeping.

"Eren... She's gone..." She cried crazily.

*bang* The culprit had shot himself...