chapter 2

Anna's pov:

Mummy went into my room and straight away she hugged me.What's going on?

"Sweetie,please understand I want you to pack your bag and wear your jacket,"Mummy told me.

"But why mummy?"I asked.

"I need you to understand that daddy is not going to hit you anymore,when your older you might understand."Mummy explain.

"Ok,where do I go mummy?"I asked her.

"Find your uncle ray,he can take care of you." Mummy told me.

I noded my head. I took my pink bag and packed my stuff.Oh!I forgot my teddy bear that my mummy bought for me when I was 3 years old.I wonder what she ment.

Louis's pov:

I wonder why is she packing her bag and a teddy bear?all of the boys also have the same idea.where is she going?

"Hey guys,where do you think she is going?"niall asked.

I forgot I could read minds.well,you see we vampires  have powers later you find out.

#########$$$$$#######$$$$$######
I will do this *to tell you guys when I am starting to mind link or mind reading and end it like this **
########$$$$#########$$$$#######

"I could mind read her mind"I said

"Yeah,sure Lou,"zayn said sarcastically and roll his eyes

"Really,zayn."I said.wow.real mature zayn.

*Anna
I wonder why i got to go to uncle ray's house?hmmm.why is mummy crying?oh no!something is going to happen to us.
*
I got to find out what is she talking about.I turned around and notice that the boys a wondering what did I hear from reading her mind.I hope I don't need to tell them that she is going to go live with someone but I have to tell them.

"Ummm.....guys,she got to live with her uncle."I told the boys while scratching my neck

"What!!!why!!!"they shouted.

Oh no dear! I better explain.Haha I sound like my mum.

########$$$$########$$$$#######
Cliffhanger......
Find out in chapter 3.I hope.
########$$$$########$$$$#######

(Edited)