chapter 30

#########$$$$#########$$$$#####
This also on top a picture of her and I'm going to skip a few years until she is 18.I know that zayn left the band but it's just for the story.
On to the story.😊
#########$$$$###########$$$$###

Eleven years later.....

Anna's pov:

Today is my eighteenth birthday and I'm going to start the mating process with my boys. Over the last few years, I fell in love with the boys .Nothing much had happen here but I still feel something or someone is watching me.The boys assured me that there is nothing watching me besides them.I hope they are right.I'm currently in niall's lap while watching a movie called frozen.I do not know why are we watching this.They still think of me as a seven year old self.I just watch it to make the boys happy.

"Cupcake,it's our duty to make you happy,"Lou said.

Did I also mentioned that the guards know about the boys once I reach sixteen at that age I can nearly rule the kingdom but I start small so now I control the guards.The guards allow the boys to stay to make me happy.Being too happy is Lou's thing and not mine.

"Angel,we need to talk,"teddy said.

"About?"I asked him.

"We need to start the mating process soon or we die,"Zayn explain.

"So when can we start?"I asked.

"Soon as possible,"Harry said.

"How about tomorrow?"I asked them.

"That's fine,kitten,"Hazza said.

"After our mating then it will be yours,"teddy said.

I still called liam teddy even though i'm old already .They did not forget about the mating process.I just found Harry's nickname.

"Oh,we did not forget about your fairy mating,"Lou said while winking at me.

After the kissing part of mine,they will start to read my mind.I still can't take it of Lou reading my mind but now I got all of the boys to read my mind.it's going be so intresting with them reading my mind.

*

Louis: sarcastic,Are we?

Anna:lou,stop reading my mind please.

**

Suddenly,the mind link cut off shortly.Louis walked over to me and took me from niall's lap and niall is pouting at Louis.Aww,poor nialler.How cute is he.Louis put me on his lap and hug my waist and rest his chin on my head.

"You know that you are still cute to us."Lou said

I blushed and looked down.

"Don't need to be embarrassed,love"zayn said.

I really love this boys so much.I'm so glad that they are here with me.I just hope nothing is going to happen to them.After my big birthday party,I will be crown queen of fairyland.

Zayn's pov:

I know that Anna is afraid of something but what could it be?I can't worry to much because she will get suspicious on me and she can tell if I am lying or not.She got new powers now and then but you will soon know what are her powers is.

"Zaynie,Can you please make me food ,"my love said.

"Zaynie?"I asked.

"Yeah,only you does not have a Nickname,"my love said.

"Hey ,What about me?"niall asked.

"Niall,your nickname is nialler,"she said.

"Ohhh,"niall said.

Silly nialler.I got of the couch and make my love her food and the boys food too.

"Thanks zaynie!"my love shouted.

"No problem!"I shouted back.

I continue making food for them.Liam's head peak into the kitchen.

"Need some help?"Liam asked.

I nodded my head.Liam enter in the kitchen to make a feast for niall and food for us.I hope no trouble will come between us and our mate during the mating process and her too.I can't wait for my love mating process because all of us can read her mind without her knowing it.I know that Louis done it already to her before or nearly everyday.Now,she can't blocked her mind from us.We need to watch Harry when he is doing a mating process with Anna because he can't control his blood thirst around her.

Liam's pov :

I can't wait for the mating process with Anna.Suddenly,the door is open and come in one of the guards.

"Hey,Nick!"my Angel said while showing her beautiful smile.

Before I forgot Anna needs to choose one of us to be the official mate for Anna and one of us is going to be her second mate while the rest of us will be mateless but i think of Anna as our little sister and i hate that way.The rest also get a new mate to be with.We're being competitive towards each other but not infront of her because it will be embarrassing and she will hate us for it.Unless there is a way,That we get Ann for our mate and no one could take that way.What would be the chances.

"My queen,We got an emergency,please follow us.They can follow if they want too,"the guard said while pointing at us.

My Angel nodded her head and follow the guard while we all went behind her.Harry is looking at her bum all the way.I walked over to him and hit him at the back of his head.Cheeky little Harry.
Suddenly,We saw a whole group of demons.Why is there so many demons?

"Hello there boys and Anna,What a pleasant surprise to see you,"Anna's fake father said.

"What do you want stupid?!?!"Anna shouted/asked.

Niall wrap his arms around her waist to protect her and we walked towards them.I looked straight and saw that guy that we snapped his neck has become a demon.My Angel will hate us for doing so.

"Isn't it simple I want the kingdom as your stupid father save you from my helpers to make you one of us and now you are queen of two worlds so I just to make world war two with demons and fairies.I give five days before we start attacking this world,"he said.

We looked at Anna and she looks scared.We never seen Anna scared before.I looked infront of me that Anna's fake father is gone.

"What am I gonna do?"Anna asked.

She turned around and cry at niall's chest.Poor Angel.Niall reassured Anna that everything is gonna be fine.I hope niall is right.We are in the middle of a war zone here.We need a witch to cast a force field around this kingdom so that demon and his army that pass through that force field.How are we going to start the mating process when Anna is scared?

######$$$$########$$$$#########
What's going to happen to Anna and the boys now?Are they able to find a witch before the five days?Will the kingdom be save from the demons?

Find oh in my next chapter.....
######$$$$##########$$$$#######
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
That's all from this chapter.Sorry for all of my grammar mistakes.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

(Edited)