chapter 16

Anna's pov:

Today is the day I am going to be a full fairy.I just hope there is no distraction, I guess.I have to wait till it's midnight than an elf will be picking me up to my transformation destination.Some of us got lucky to transform in the palace to be the new queen to the fairys I hope I get to be one or maybe not but it's not up to me to be one.i hope the boys can't find me .If they do,my transformation will fail and i will die before they could even blink.I hope that will never ever happen.

Niall pov:

It's been two days since we last saw our mate.I feel broken hearted it's like a half of your heart is missing.

"Don't worry niall,we will find her and we do,We make sure that she leave our sight.I promised,"Liam reasured me.

I was on the verged of tears.

"I guess you are right Liam and you better keep that promise,"I told him forcing a smile on my face.

Liam smile sadly to me.I got to be strong for the boys and my princess.Don't worry princess we will find you once we do we will never ever leave your sight again.we can't risk on losing you again or ever.

Anna's pov:

I feel like there will be someone stopping me from my transformation.Hmmm, I wonder what it could be?I know that the boys will be worried at least Louis is there telling them it's just a fairy thing.I hope he gives that or else I will die before they could even blink considering that they are vampires.Hopefully he told them.I just couldn't risk it.

Louis's pov:

Should I tell the boys that she went to transform into a fairy thing never to come back ever again maybe.I just tell them it's not that we can't find her in the forest and just look for her.I mean it's not easy to find her exactly because we have not start the mating process yet and it would be easier if we did so.Without our mate we will be nothing and we will eventually die in contact without her.At least the mutts (werewolf)did not get her in anyway possible or at all.

"Hey ...um...guys i got to tell you something,"i told them.

"Not now Lou!"Harry snapped at me.

Ouch!!!!that hurt much because Harry never ever shout at me. (Look at that Larry moment......no? Ok I stop now).

"It's about Anna,"I said.

The boys stopped on what were that doing even niall tried to stop crying.What I did said tried to stop.Well,that got their attention easily.

"She needs to transform into a full fairy without distractions if not she will die.We got to let her transform but if we don't get her in time she will stay where ever she is forever,"I explain to the boys.

all of them look scared and about to cry but Liam is determined to get her back after her tranformation.I wonder what is he planning on doing.Wow.so this is how Liam feel when I am planning on something mischief on them with vampire power on them.I could just read his mind but I know he knows that I will read his mind so easily.

#######$$$$#####$$$$############
Oh no!!!!What is Liam planning to do?

Next  time on i'm 1d Mate...

(Edited)