chapter 32

Zayn's pov:

I still not get it why does ally have to help us.She tried to help us but end up to our parents dead and promised us that they will returned.After Liam called ally,she will be coming soon.I hope she won't kill our mate.If she kill our mate,I will kill her myself.Anna came out of her room scared as ever.

"Angel,what's wrong?"asked Liam.

"The demon that we sat yesterday is the demon king,"she said.

I heard about the demon king.He is the most powerful creature ever.No one has ever killed him.he has lived more than we have.We can't use a witch to put up a force field anymore well it was worth a shot though.

*

Louis:What are we going to do?

Niall:I don't know.Liam!!!

Liam:Niall you do know that I'm right here.Anyway,I'm  not so sure on what are we going do.

Niall:oh right,😆So what now?

Zayn:I guess we could just keep an eye on Anna.

Harry:well,you guys were talking Anna just went pass us and went to the ball room for her birthday planning.

***

We quickly make a dash to find our mate.We walked into the ballroom and spot her looking at the different types of cakes that are displaying right now.

"Sweetie,Can I have some?"niall said seductively in her ear

"Oh course not now nialler later,"my love said.

All of us burst out laughing at niall.Niall pouted and Anna went to kiss niall's lips.She went back looking at the cakes.

"Beat that suckers,"niall said while laughing at us.Now,it's our turn to pout.

Anna's pov:

These boys are insane but I still love them.it's so hard to choose these cakes.I heard a lot of talking and laughing.Once I turned around the boys looked at me sweetly,I  went a head and choose the vanilla cake.I finish choosing and i ask one of the servant to give niall some cake.Niall kissed me on the cheek and ate the cake that the servant gave him.

"Alright boys,I'm done here so we can go back to my room now,"I said.

The boys cheered.Niall and Louis hooked their arms to mine and walked towards my room.

"What happen to you guys?"I asked them.

"It's nothing,"zayn replied smilling.

"I know there is something going on here,"I said

"Just tell her,"niall said.

"Ugh.....fine,Today We are going to the mating process,"Liam said.

"Oh.....WAIT......WHAT?!?!?"I scream.

"Ouch.I thought you knew,"Harry said.

"Oops sorry there guys.it's just that I got a lot of things to do and i sort off forgot about it,"I told them.

Smilling sweetly at them.Hoping that they are not upset about it.

"Its ok cupcake but we need to do the mating process soon or else we die and so do you, "Lou explain.

"I get it,maybe today we can start with only three of you.Then tomorrow is the rest of you,"I suggest.

"Ok princess,"niall said kissing my cheek.

Louis took me to another room.Louis put me on his lap.He start kissing my neck and i felt like something is poking me.Suddenly,I felt pleasure through my whole body.I moan to the pleasure.Louis bit into his wrist and make me drink it while he licked where he bit.He pulled his wrist out of my mouth.He kissed me on the cheek and left me.

Zayn came into the room next. He did what Louis did and i felt pleasure again.This time I moan loudly.Zayn went to bit his wrist and make me drink his blood.Their blood taste disgusting.Zayn went to lick my neck where he and Louis bit.zayn kissed me on the lips and left me.

Liam then came into the room and he did what Louis and zayn did but I felt more pleasure than before so I moan really loud.Liam then bit his wrist and i drink from him while he lick my neck where he,Louis and zayn bit.Liam kissed my forehead and left me to sleep.

Harry's pov:

I heard a lot of moaning in anna's room.I still call Anna,her real name.I need a nickname for her. (Louis brought anna to her room to do the mating process).I can't wait till my mating process with Anna.

"Her blood taste amazing,"Louis said.

"We know,Louis,"Liam and zayn in sync.

"You guys got to taste her blood first.By the way where's Anna?"niall asked concerned laced in his voiced.

"She is in her room sleeping,"Liam said.

The three of them sat beside me and niall watched tv while waiting for Anna to wake up from her nap .

Anna's pov:

Dream.....

I was laying on a bed full of flowers and i saw the boys wearing suits and i  was wearing a wedding gown.I'm getting married!!!someone is hooking my hand with his/her hand.Ahhhh!!!!the demon king!!!

"Anna WAKE UP!!!,Harry shouted.

End of dream...

I woke up with beads of sweats on my forehead.It was just a dream.As i keep telling myself that,i looked around and saw the boys looking relieve.

"Anna,it was just a dream,"Harry said hugging me.

I hug him back and i hope it stay that way.

#####$$$$#######$$$$################
So what do you guys think of my book.I hope you guys love it.Please put in the comments what nickname should Harry called Anna.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Find out in my next chapter. What would happen to Anna and the boys?Will they be able to save the kingdom from the demon king.Will Harry and niall be able finish thier part of the mating process?
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

(Edited)