chapter 18

Anna's pov:

Wow!!!the palace is so beautiful.The carriage made a hault at the palace.The elf use a spell to open the door and i walked out of the door.I feel like there is someone watching me.I hope whatever is watching me do not stop me from my transformation.

Louis's pov:

We figured it out where is she going to stay.We figured it out a few hours ago.We are currently watching her walking into a castle.She looks beautiful in that dress of hers.

Flashback

I was sitting in my bed trying to read Liam's mind.I guess he blocked me out.Suddenly,Liam burged into my room.

"Louis!!!I figured how to get her without her or us dying,"Liam exclaim.

Who knew Liam could be excited as me. Wait did he just said he figured it how to get  her back.I noticed that all of the boys a running to the living room to hear the plan to get our mate back.

Liam's pov:

Once all the boys  are in the living room.I start saying the plan.

"Ok boys,I know where is our mate could be.I did a little research about fairies.Some of the fairies are selected to become their new queen.She could be either in the palace or somewhere and we will have to staying beside her at all times.I figured a spell to let us enter the palace without causing attention to ourselve,"I explain to them.

The boys are just getting the information into thier heads especially Louis as he just staresat me.

"Ok,so we will check the palace and see if we could spot her there.we tried our best to see if she is anywhere to be found,"zayn
said to us.

I just nodded my telling him that is my plan from the start.He must have noticed that I am liying to them but he shook it off.

"What are we waiting for,let's go and do this!"exclaim niall.

Flashback over

Here we are at the palace well actually inside the palace.Liam also find a spell to make us invsible but can be seen by our mate.We also have not to be around her when she is transforming.She stopped outside a huge door that said transformation chamber.We stopped outside and wait when she came out of the room.

Anna's pov:

I know that the boys are here but I pretended that I did not notice it and I think the boys bought it.I wish could let them in but I can't because I could die but maybe later after I am out of my fairy state and mind.I noticed that the moonlight is shining through a hole that can transform a girl into a fairy queen or so I heard.I walked towards the beam and let the moonlight shine through me.I can here my bones cracking at the sound of it and to let my wings out of my body.I feel so light og you could call it.

Several hours later....

My transformation is complete.

(Picture at the side>>>>>>>)

Wow!!!!I looked amazayn (see what I did there.no ok)the elf left a few hours ago when I first when in the palace.Once the moon is gone,I transform back into my old self.When I walked out of the chamber,I was welcomed by group hug.

"I know that you boys were behind me the whole time,"I told them.

All of their faces look shocked  and it was priceless.I saw a guard and he looked at me telling me to follow him to my bed room that I will stay in for a very long time.I wonder how the guards never notice them as they were just infront of me.I just quickly follow him.

(Edited)