chapter 47

Anna's pov :

I sense that something is wrong.Of course!!!!

"What's wrong your majesty?"One of my guard ask.

"Please bring me to the vampire kingdom now!"I told him and ignore his question.

"Yes,Your majesty,"he said Bowing his head.

I get up from my throne and walked to my room and get ready.Boys,I'm coming and i need to tell you boys something.

~At their kingdom~

It took me an hours to get here with my wings but for the boys it might took about two or maybe there seconds considering that niall needs to eat.

"Hold,Who goes there,"One of the guards said.

"I'm queen Anna of fairyland.I'm here to give some information to the kings that is quite important for them to knowledge,"I told him.

"Yes,Right this way.I'm calling the kings,"with that he left.

This palace is bigger than mine at fairyland.

"Queen Anna,Is our pleasure to meet you,"I heard Louis said like they never seen me before.

I get it why they have to said it since they need to keep me as a secret.I turn around and saw the boys smilling except that girl beside niall.

"You may leave now Richard,"Liam told him.

Once he left,The boys all ran up to me and hugged me to death.

"Boys....,Can't..... breath.....,"I said breathlessly.

"Sorry princess.We miss you so much,"Nialler said.

"I understand nialler.Who is she?"I said/asked.

"I'm princess Luna.The boys' real mate,if you don't realised that.Why are you boys even hugging her?You're supposed to hug me not that idot,"She said/asked sternly.

"Luna,we're not even mates.She is our real mate.So now you go away and leave us alone,"With that being said,She walked out grumbly.

I think I hear her saying mean words towards me.

"What do you want to talk us about? "Harry asked.

"I can feel an aura that is coming.It's not a happy one and i slightly now what is it,"I told them.

"It have to mean something but what,"Zayn said.

"The only way to know is by reading books.Liam,Do have books about ancient time?"I asked him.

"I go find it,"Liam said while running in one direction.

He came back with a huge book.Louis pull a table that I have no idea where it came from and Liam place the book on top.I flip through the pages and found the page that I have been looking for.

"The supernatural and creatures war ,"I said.

"That hasn't happen in over two hundred years ago.The last war was suppose to end and will never return again,"Liam said.

"I'm guessing the war is about to come no matter what we think but I'm not gonna lose you boys from anything,Right?"I ask them.

"No,of course not,"louis said.

"We must prepare for the battel .Oh wait.there is something else written here,"I said.

From dusk to dawn,A new beginning has began.

Five knights found a maiden,They love and care.

Join and Unite as one,Comes a life to be born.

Protect and care for as long as time began.

The war of a century has began.

The life to be born give power to six that brings life and hope to the world.

What does it mean?"comes a life to be born"A baby perhaps is suppose to be born by me.

"What does it all mean?"Louis asked.

"Whatever it is.It envolve us and a baby.I have a feeling that this baby is the key to end the war somehow,"I told them.

"I have a feeling that the baby must be born by you,Anna.We better start your process If you want to have a baby before that was but how does a baby come into the prophecy, "Louis said.

"He is right, you know.We better start now before the war will began.Lou,We will never know if we are not gonna try,"Harry said.

I nod my head but it still doesn't add up.I get the part where I have to give birth to the baby but why is it so important that the baby is born before the war?Why not after the war?Liam snap me out of my thoughts and lead me to his room to start.

~Five hours later~(I'm just going to skip it because I think it would be weird for me to write about it.)

Now,That the process is finish.I also find out I can carry a vampire baby without being turned into one of them.I waved goodbye to the boys and fly away. I hope the war would not start soon and we got enough time before the war began.

####$$$$########$$$$#########
What do you guys think?I know it's a short chapter.I try my best to make it longer next time.This will be my last update until I think I can update later.What do you guys think about the prohecy that been told?Please tell what you think that the prohecy mean to you in the comments

Bye.See you next time.
####$$$$#####$$$$###########

(Edited)