chapter 15

Anna's pov:

I wake up in unknown room.where am I?This is not the room that I sleep.oh yeah ! I got teleported here for my transformation.I am so excited for my transformation to be a full fairy.I walked towards the huge wardrobe and found a cute purple dress for me to wear during my transformation.I walked towards the window saw that the sun is not set yet.I got ready for the day.I walked down the stairs and saw a cake that has a picture of me and a happy birthday sign in it.i guess they know its my birthday today. I eat the cake and a banana so that I could be at least healthy.I walked toward the gym to do some workout hopefully. (She found the gym while she is going down the stairs)I do some of the machine that I could work and handle since I'm six and all.

11 hours later
The sun has set time to get ready for anyone to wake up.

Liam's pov:

I walked towards my Angel room and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge .Oh no!!!something happen to our mate.We gotta be inside.

"Guys!!!"I shouted for them.

All of them rush towards me and all of us push down the door and notice that our mate is gone and the window is open.I saw that niall is about to cry as I saw a tear drop.I walked towards him and tell him soothing words.Don't worry Angel,we will find you and protect you.We are never gonna let out of our sight ever again and we will make sure of that.

#########$$$$#########$$$$#####
That's alot of excitment going on in this story.Will the boys find Anna or will something happen to Anna.
Find out in my next chapter.
##########$$$$##########$$$$####

(Edited)