chapter 52

Anna's pov:

After the boys left,I kissed my baby's forehead.I waved goodbye to my boys.i walk back into the castle with my baby girl In hand. I know what I should called her juilet.It's a sweet name.I love my baby very much.I know I may have said it a little to much though.

"Your highness,The guards are ready for you,"One of my guards told me.

I nodded my head and follow my guard to the rest with my baby girl by my side sound asleep.

Liam's pov:

After seeing Anna and our baby,we need a plan to protect both of them to make sure that they are safe together.

"Ouch niall,"Louis said while running his arm up and down.

What did niall do now?

"It wasn't me,"niall said while looking everywhere to find the source.

I looked at the both of them.Could the prophecy said is true.The life to be born give power to six that brings life and hope to the world.if it is true,We might need help.

There months later.....

Third person view:

As the boys help each other out with their new powers,Anna has her own little problem with her daughter.Seems like a normal baby issue but that's not the case as the baby has start having powers of her own in such an early stage too.

Anna's pov:

"Come here Juliet,Mommy's here.Where are you?"I called her.

I see a little tiny head pop up of the sofa.

"There you are,"I said as I tickled her.

(The baby is three month old now.)

I love hearing my daughter's giggles.She hasn't learn how to talk yet but still she is still a baby so I'm not expecting anything.I hope the boys get to see her soon.

"Sorry your higness,You need to see this,"Said one of my guards.

I carried my daughter and follow him.As I stood on my balcony,I see a sea of werewolves.What is going on here?

"Oh queen Anna,I have to tell you something that envolves your mates and that baby of yours,"Said princess luna.

What is she doing here?The boys banish her from the vampire kingdom but the others.Fish,they absolute idiots but I love them so much.

(The boys inform Anna about them banishing Luna from the vampire kingdom but not the rest.

"You see the prophecy has already stated that you and your mates and that baby is envolve but if you give me the baby there won't be a war ,"said Luna.

"There is no way I will give my child to you.You will just use her for evil.You know the prophecy,once the baby is born it gives born to the six.I will not let my daughter in any harms way or even in your own hands.She is safe with my boys and me here.Leave now or suffer,"I told her as I hold juilet.

"As you wish queen anna but you will see that supernatural will win the war and that baby will be mine soon enough,"Luna said as she and the werewolves disappear.

I need to tell the boys.I quickly ran to my room and call Liam as soon as possible.

On the phone.li-Liam.me-Anna

Me:Liam,get the boys now.

Li:What?why!?!

Me:it's an emergency.

Li:We're on our way.

I ended the called and looked at my daughter with sad eyes as she is smilling at me.Oh juilet,I hope you one day you will understand but for now you have nothing to worry as me and the boys will protect you.I will never ever let anyone take you away from me.Now,I know how the boys feel whenever I get taken by some one over the past few months.hehehehe...

Louis' pov:

We were on our way to see Anna and our baby girl.I hope nothing happen to both of them.I can't live with myself if anything comes to happen to them.I love them so much.i will not lose them espically anna.

"We're here.your majesty, "our driver said.

We walked into Anna's palace.We follow the guards into the nursery room.Where our beautiful mate and precious daughter lies.

"Anna,oh how much we missed you,"niall said as he kissed Anna and our baby's forehead.

"So what's the baby's name?"I asked.

"Juilet,"Anna answered with a smile on her face.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby,"zayn said.

"So,What's the emergency? "Liam asked.

Anna explain to us what happen.We were shocked.Luna must have been trying to convince the supernaturals that the creatures are to seek revenge.She must be the leader of all supernaturals,if she could do such a thing.i thought the leader of the supernaturals died a thousand years ago.I guess Luna was next in line since she is the princess of the werewolf kingdom.

"What are we gonna do?If Luna is the leader of the supernaturals, We are in danger for good.Nothing could stop her apart from the crystal heart which you still have it in you,"Harry said.

"I know but how am I suppose to use it.if I'm busy with my daughter.I don't have the time to train since I gave birth to juilet,"she told us.

"You could always let us take care of her.You know we won't let you do things on your own,You know,"Iiam told her.

"Ok,fine but please be careful.Here are the things you need to take care of her and her powers that I forgot to mention about.Good luck boys,"She told us as she give juilet to Harry and kissed her forehead.

We kissed Anna and said our goodbyes to her.We told that we will return juilet to her soon.Anna saved goodbye as she hold the crystal heart in her hands and smilied to us.We looked at juilet,Happy to take care of her.We finally spent some time with our daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter will be longer.I would like to thank FairyHeartz for the baby's name.

Hope you guys have a great holiday.I love you my dear rainbows.

Till next chapter.byeeeee.

(Edited)