chapter 19

#######$$$$#######$$$$##########
Thank you so much for reading my book.I am actually making some one jelous right now.so yeah.This a picture of the room that Anna is staying at.On to the story.please bore for this story.
########$$$$######$$$$##########

Anna's pov:

After the guard left me alone in the room with the rest of the invisible boys.wow!!!He really can't see them.
The boys just walked around the room to see if it is perfect for me.

"Well,we have to tell you something Angel,"Liam said.

I wonder what he wanted to say to me.

"We got to start the mating process so everyone knows that you are ours,"Liam explain.

"How do we do the mating process? "I asked them.

They look at each other and nodded their heads to agree on something.I'm guessing it's me.

"Umm....we gotta bit into you and we have to give out blood to you and might cause pain,"Niall explain to me while scrtching the back of his neck.

I just nod my head telling them to continue.

"We need to start on your next birthday,"Louis told me.

a lot of things are going through my head and i need some rest after my transformation.suddenly ,a men dressed in amour came into my room to inform me that there is something going on.I quickly followed with the boys trailling behind me.once we reach the belcony, I saw someone that did not want to see ever since he started it all.....

########$$$$###########$$$$####
Wow!!!!that was intense.What did Anna saw that she did not want to see?Was it has father or someone else?who could it be?
Find out in my next chapter
######$$$$#######$$$$##########

(Edited)