Chapter 38

######$$$$########$$$$######
Hey everyone,I just want to let you guys know that I have a friend who joined wattpad a long time ago is @nr_syafikha and sha also wrote a book.Go ahead and check out her book called in love with you.

Well that's done .On with the story.
#######$$$$#########$$$$####

Uncle ray's pov:

(If you guys don't remember him.He introduce at chapter 6 or 5 or 4)

I have been looking for my niece for over eleven years but now I found her with those bloodsuckers.My dear niece has grown up so fast and so beautiful from last I remember when I saw when she was about three years old.I am getting her back and making sure she is safe here with me and my wolf pack.Us wolf hate bloodsukers and they hate us wolves..After all I am a werewolf. (Remember the werewolf in chapter 6 that anna pet it's uncle Ray)

Anna's pov:

I have an eerie feeling like someone or something is watching me again.Why me?Maybe it's the boys but please I don't make me get kidnapped again.What am I the main target?Why not go for one of the boys or better yet Louis?No offence boys.I saw Louis laughing then suddenly be started pouting at me.Take note before I start saying something in my mind I better think of walls.

"Hey,Don't think of walls besides Harry can already read your mind without using walls,"Lou remending me about our mating process.

"At least I'm not going to get kidnapped because Anna want you to be kidnapped,"Hazza said laughing at a pouting lou.

"What's going on here?"teddy ask as he walks towards me.

"Basically Anna wants Lou to be kidnapped by an unknown stranger,"Harry explain to a very amused Liam.

"I agree with Anna,"Liam smirk while sitting beside me.

"Hey!!!!"Louis screech back.

Everyone started laughing except lou.I need to talk to niall since we need to do the kiss for my mating process.It sounds wierd right now.

"Hey niall,We need to start the mating process now,"I told him.

He get off the couch and help me up.We walked to my room to start the mating process.

(I am not going to give full detail on how the kiss works.You guys can think of how each of the boys kids her if you want.)

After niall left,Liam enter the room so the boys just continue from there.Now,That I am bonded with the boys and there is no point using walls since we are connected.

"Finally I can hear her thoughts without Louis destroying it,"zayn said happily.

"Well,now I know when I am not appreciate,"Louis pouted.

That's so cute.

"Aww,Thanks Anna,"Lou complement.

"Shut up lou,"I said angrily.

Louis stand up and walked towards me.What is he going to do?He hugged me and kissed my lips. He dash off before the boys kill him.All of the boys eyes turned red and went towards where lou went.I have to admit the boys are sometimes annoying but I love them.

"We love you too Anna,"The boys scream.

"Stop it,"I said laughing.

"Never!!!"The boys scream.

Now,is my turn to chase them.They are so gonna get it.First I need a plan.First find niall.He is so easy to find.

"Am not!!!"niall argue back.

You do know I can here you.I gonna guess he is gonna say pretend you here nothing.This is gonna be fun.I heard a lot of laughing in one of the rooms.I hear where the noise is coming from and follow the sound.I saw a closet.

"Shh, She could be out there right now,"I heard someone whisper.

I open the door and saw all the boys in there.Niall notice me but I put my finger my lips telling him to keep quiet.Niall just nod his head as if he doesn't know a thing.

"What are you guys hiding from?"I ask them as I start to pretend that they are hiding from me.

"We're hiding from Anna.Keep it down Anna,"Louis whisper.

The boys just realised except for niall.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!"They scream.

I left the closet.Niall and me began laughing at them because they scream like little girls.

"Not funny cupcake,"Lou pouted.

"Awww Is wittle lou wad ," I said in a baby voice.

Niall continue laughing and high- five me.I am on fire now.The door to my bedroom open and i saw Nick,one of my guard came in.

"What's wrong Nick?"I ask him

"Sorry your highness for disturbing you and your mates alone time.I am to inform you there is someone waiting in the throne room.He wish to see you at once,"He told me and left the room.

"I better go.Maybe it's someone in the royal family,"I told them.

"We do need to follow you.Just in case something will happen to you again,"Liam said.

"Alright,come on what are you waiting for a flying pig,"I said laughing at them.

They quickly follow me to the throne room.I just love it there because I can sit in my very own throne which is colour of my favourite colour purple(A/N gosh.I sound like my friend when she thinks about purple or Apink. Any Apink fans here?).

I saw someone I never thought I saw again......

#######$$$$#######$$$$######
Who did Anna and the boys saw?

Find out in my next chap
#######$$$$##########$$$$####

Sorry for all of my grammar mistake at least I did put effort for my stories.
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

(Edited)