chapter 14

Anna's pov:

Liam bring me to the living room and make me sit on his lap while watching spongebob squarepants.

"Angel,I know you are not just a human,right?"Liam asked.

How did he find out?I thought only Louis figured it out.

"H-how d-did y-you f-figure i-i-it o-o-out?"I stuttered questionably.

"I figured it out by the way your eyes sparkled purple and i thought it was just a coincidence that it could happen to a human girl like you,I did my research as to why is your eyes sparkle purple and it said that you are a fairy,am I right?"Liam explain.

Wow!!I guess he paid more attention to my eyes to figured it out that I am a fairy.

"Yes,Not just you who know that I am a fairy,Louis figured it out when he was reading my mind,"I told him.

He turned me around so I could looked at him.He looked shocked on what I said.

"So......are you a full fairy,"He asked after he finished staring at me.

"Sadly no,I have to wait till the full moon on my birthday and i will turn into a full fairy,"I explain to him but he does not know that it will take place tomorrow.

I will be home for the rest of the day or when I finish my fairy training.The rest of the boys join us in the living room and i noticed that Louis gave me a look telling me to talked to him later.I know he is talking about me mysteriously disappearing tomorrow once that wake up.I hope he will not stay in my room.I know he is reading my mind,right now.

Walls Walls walls walls walls walls

He can't stay in my room because it will not work and i will die from not becoming a full fairy.Niall picked me up of Liam's lap and put me in his beside Louis.Liam looked sad and he looked like a lost puppy. aww

10 hours later......

"Goodnight boys,"I said to the boys.

"Angel, do you want me to bring you up to your room?"Liam asked.

"No thanks,"I said.

I quickly ran to my room before Louis could but he bet me to it.

"Cupcake...."Louis begged me.

I looked away from his puppy eyes.He sigh and walked out of my room.I locked the door so that the boys can't come in.I lay in my bed and let the darkness cosume me as I wait for my day to come.

(Edited)