chapter 43 ~A plan date

Hey directioners,I hope you like the story so far.This might be my only one direction book that I am gonna write about.I'm sorry for not updating for so long.So this is the story.
######$$$$######$$$$########

Anna's pov :

I wonder what are the boys planning and i know you boys are reading my mind.GET OUT!!.

"Sorry,kitten.we can't stop reading your mind.it's like an open book.We.....um....... love you,"Harry said smilling sweetly at me.

I just nod my head and keep walking to my room and stay there because I know that my room is the safest from them reading my mind.Nialler open my door and Sit beside me on my bed.

"Hey princess,Do you want to go on a date with me,"nialler ask while giving me a puppy dog face.

Awww,how can I say no to that face.If anyone could,teach me!!

"Sure nialler,"I said to him happily.

Niall just shot up from my bed and ran out screaming yes.I laugh at him and i wonder if he will come back and tell me the details.Niall came back in the room with a blushed face and i think he just realised his mistake.

"Umm....Get ready and i come pick you up at 7pm,"He said while scratching his neck.

With that being said,He walked out of the room.Poor nialler.He's embarrass now.

Niall's pov :

That was embarrassing.You might be wondering where would I take my lovely mate to.I will bring her to my secret lake and have a romantic dinner there,hopefully it's good enough for her since I'm not like Harry much.After that we would do the second part of  the mating process at a cabin in the woods that me and the boys build for safety reason.I am the best mate ever and i hope Anna loves it.

"Don't get to over head of yourself there,nialler,"Lou said laughing.

"Very funny lou.At least she said yes.Ha!!"I told him while shaking my butt at him.

I heard him laugh after me.I walked up to my room and start getting for my date with my lovely mate of mine......I mean ours.Why can't I just get the girls.The other boys always get the girls.Even if I did get the girl,The boys would always take the girl away from me. Anna suddenly burged into the room and hug me.

"Niall,I love you so much and of course you get the girl and don't listen to the boys.I love you just the way you are.You love me,right?"She told/asked me.

I just laugh and hug her back.I love this girl so much.At least,She is alI mine for now.

"I better get ready for that date,"She said while missed my cheek and walk out of the room.

Liam's pov:

I need to niall to protect Anna.It is not because she is a princess.it's because she has the Crystal heart and it's the most powerful crystal ever.I saw anna walking down the stairs and straight to the kitchen.I guess she is looking for zayn to do get her hair done.I quickly but silently walk up the stairs to niall's room.I knock on the door and i hear a small come in.I just saw niall in his towel and searching for an outfit for the date.

"Niall ,I need you to do something for me,"I ask him.

"Sure,What do you need help with but it better be fast because I'm trying to get ready for my date now,"niall asked/told me.

"Ok ,I need you to keep an eye on Anna.You know she has the Crystal heart in her and I check with siti that there is someone coming after her but she doesn't want to talk to me at all.Would you do that for me and anna's safety?"I asked/said.

He just nodded his head and i walked out of his room.I saw Anna dragging zayn into her room.She is wearing the most beautiful dress ever. (Pic on top).Niall is so lucky to data her.He better also do the second part of the mating process too.

Niall's pov:

Liam is right.I have to protect Anna from the Villian .Why can't anyone leave us alone?I am her Prince but not in shinning armor.Hahaha.I'm good.Gosh,I sound like Harry.

"Yeah you do,"noal said

Noal is my vampire side.Don't ask why would we name our vampire side.We just do.

"Quiet noal.I'm trying to get ready for my date and Lou will read this conversation,"I told him.

"I know that.I block him out so that we could talk privetly,"he said.

"Why do you want to talk privetly?"I ask him.

This must sound crazy to you.

"The villian that is after our mate is the Prince of darkness.He wants her and the Crystal heart to rule the world.The only people who knows about this is me,the fairy girls,louis' vampire,harry's vampire,zayn's vampire and liam's vampire,"He told me.

He put mental barrier to block me out so I could think.I hope the boys know about this.I better continue getting ready for that date and the second part of the mating process.I am so excited for this date.I wonder how is Anna doing with her preparation for the date.

Syafikha's pov:

Niall ,you better keep a look out for Anna or I will thunder shock him.

"Oh calm down,syaf.they are going out on a date so let them enjoy the moment,"siti said.

I guess she is right about that but I have to be sure that he is protecting her.I gonna follow them and make sure he does protect her.We are the fairy gardian of Anna.

"Syaf ,if you are thinking about following them.Don't alright,They are just going out on a date and there is nothing more than that.if anything happens,we will be there before the boys do,"shaqilah told me.

I guess I just leave them be.They do love each other and i can see it in their eyes.Love always conquer but I know that evil will come and destroy it before they know it.

Zayn's pov:

I'm really glad for niall and getting a date with Anna but he have to protect her or else we have to be there and I think we would proberly ruined the date.I just hope the boys and me don't get jelous of him and anna dating first.

Please be safe Anna.I love you so ever so much.

########$$$$######$$$$######
Hey directioners, I hope you enjoy my book.I'm not planning to make a sequal of this book.This book will come to an and soon.Thanks to everyone for voting and commenting on this book.I love you guys.
######$$$$#######$$$#########

(Edited)