chapter 45~the kings.

####$$$$#######$$$$#########
Hey rainbows, I'm going to Change from directioners to rainbows.I'm going to update this book a day before my actual updating day.I finally finish this chapter.
########$$$$#######$$$$######

Anna's pov :

I wonder what have the boys been doing.I got up from my bed and walked towards the living room.I saw a letter lay out on the table.Before i could even reach the letter, someone took it.I turn around and saw a cheeky Harry smilling at me.He has got to stop that very soon.I know it's cute for him at least.

"Here I thought you love me,"he said while kissing my cheek.

I just shake my head and walk to the kitchen.I found Liam making pancakes.

"Need some help li ?"I ask him.

"Yeah,Could you set the table and pour Orange juice into the glass,"he ask me.

"Yeah,sure,"I told him.

I took some plates,forks and glasses.I quickly set up the table and pour Orange juice at the glasses.Liam came out of the kitchen with two stacks of pancakes.That's a lot of pancake well it is also for niall too.

"Thanks angel,"li said while kissing my forehead and sat beside me.

"Boys,Breakfast is ready!!"Liam shouted.

The first one to arrive is of course is niall.He quickly sat beside me and took about ten pancakes.Followed by Harry,louis and finally a sleepy zayn.

After zayn keep on falling onto the floor or somtimes on his food,All of us laughing at him.Louis ask me out on a date and ask me to get ready by 7pm.He also told me that he wanted to tell me something.I wonder what it could be.

Liam's pov :

I told Lou to tell Anna about us being kings.He told me that he was planning to ask Anna out so I let him.Even though I want to hurt him so badly.I just hope Anna believe us and not leave her kingdom because of us.I am so glad that our mate is this cute little Angel.I will always love her and care for her.no matter what happens to us.

"Hey li,Do you think that anna will hate us if we tell her that we are kings of our own kingdom?"nialler asked.

"I hope so not because I love her too much to be mad at us,"I told him.

I just wish that we're not kings and we could just be happy together.Lou came down the stairs wearing a tux.where is he taking her?

"Bye lads.Me and anna got a date to go so."Lou said and hooking with Anna's arm.

I sure hope they are going to be safe.I know lou is doing a gun data together.

Louis'pov:

I hope Anna loves our date that i plan for today.

"Lou,where are we going?"Anna ask me.

"Its a suprise,"I said cheekily.

Anna just pouted at me.Aww that's adorable.

"No it's not adorable,"Anna said.

Wait.Did she just read my mind.

"Yes I did Lou and that means that I have just gotten a power of reading people's mind,"She said while smilling.

Oh boy.Now,it's her turn to read our mind instead of hers.

"Excatly,"She said while smilling cheekily back at me.

"Stop that.Oh wait.We also did that to you too,"I said while laughing slightly.

I finally made a stop and open Anna's door.