chapter 3

Niall's pov:

"Where is our mate going actually Lou?I asked him.

Wow I asked a lot of question today.

"She is going to go to her uncle's place,"Lou told us.

I wonder if she is willing to go there.I am actually hungry right about now.

"I'm hungry,"I said

"When are you not hungry,niall?"Liam asked

"Never."I said.

Everyone laughed at me.

"Well then, we should go hunting maybe later when she fall asleep.we take her to our house."zayn suggested.

Everyone nod their heads in agreement.

3 hours

I am so full.better check on our mate.

"Guys,shouldn't we check for our mate to see if she is asleep."I said

"Sure,niall,"Lou said.

we used our vampire speed to get to her window.we saw her still sitting on her bed I wonder what is she thinking about.

Anna's pov:

I hope daddy is not going to hurt me like the last time but what did mummy meant by when I'm older I will understand.

(If you are wondering What happen to her mum.She went back down where her father is.)

I heard noises coming from my window.I walked towards my window and notice that there is five shadows outside my window.i think I should open the window or should I.Maybe I should open it.

Liam's pov:

Oh no!!!she notice us,what are we gonna do.

"Ummm....guys,she notice us."I said.

the boys showed me the 'duh' look.What are we suppose to say to her?

##########$$$$$######$$$$$#####
Find out in my next chapter.sorry for my cliffhangers.please put in comments on my story so I could continue if you guys want me to.
#########$$$$#######$$$$#######
(

Edited)