chapter 17

Anna's pov:

Is already night time a few more hours until an elf to pick me up for my transformation time.Hopefully I get to go to the palace and become a queen or something.I guess.I walked towards the bathroom.ok ok,I actually ran to the bathroom to take a bath.I wear the purple dress that I found in my first day here.I put on a purple flower on my head and the dress looks like a ballgown actually to be honest with you,I look adorable in this dress or gown.Whatever you called it.The dress is nearly touching the floor though.The top part of the dress is covered with purple polka dots,at my waist some sort belt ribbon and my skirt is fluffy and soft.The dress is quite beautiful actually.if I say so myself.

(Picture on the side or at the top>>>>>>>>>)

I hope the boys did not even think on searching for me at all.I have been thinking these past few hours that they will somehow find me.

Liam's pov:

I formed a plan in my mind after my Angel transformed into a fairy.we will barged into where ever she is and grab her before she is gone forever.I know that Louis is reading my mind right now so I don't mind at all.Louis shoot me a warning look and take me to a mind link.
*
Louis:even if we have her in our hands.She will die in one of our arms.

Liam:oh gosh!! I did not even think about that at all.

Louis:wow!!!this is the first time daddy direction is like me and i am like you.How does that feel Liam?

Liam:oh shut it Lou or else.

Louis:ok ok.bye.sesh say it,don't spray it.

***
Walls walls walls walls walls walls

There we go.I need to figures out a plan to get her back.I stand up from the couch and walked to my room and think about the plan.What am I going to do?Oh Anna please be fine and we will find you don't you worry Angel.We will find you or at least me.

Anna's pov:

After I got ready,I waited for the elf to pick me up.I walked towards the living room and wait there.I am so excited for the transformation process to take place.I hope to get to the palace though and yes,I have been thinking that I will be lucky to be transform in the palace itself.I have this feeling I will go there and rule some day.I heard a knock ien the door.I stand up from the couch and walked towards the door.I opened the door to see a carriage. Oh my God!!!!!I am going to the palace.I think I will go but please tell me I will go there.I looked down I saw a cute little elf.

"My lady,"The elf said.

I followed him to the carriage. He opened the door by some sort of spell since he is little short.The door open and I stepped inside. wow!!!It looked so amazing.I sit down on chair and carriage started to move.I looked at where I was staying and i saw that it looks like a miniature version of the palace.I can't belived it I made it to the top of being the queen of fairyland.Ahhh!!!

(Edited)