chapter 24

Anna's pov:

Two more weeks untill my birthday and i will become seven.The boys did not know about this but everyone else did because they were busy watching my every move.Right now at night,The boys and I are currently watching a movie called inside out.

(For those of you have not watch the movie I can't tell you what is it about because I am not giving spoiler but those who already watch ignore this even though you already read it sorry😔😔.I also watch this movie in my birthday with my way.I was so happy😊😊😊)

Mostly,the boys were paying attention to me.when the movie ends,Niall put me on his lap.

"Angel,whatever that we are going to tell please don't be pass out on us,ok?"liam said to me.

What are they on about?

"Since you already know that we are vampires and you also need to know that we need to start the mating process.We need to start it soon before all of us die slowly.It usually goes by the oldest which is Louis,zayn,me,niall and Harry.First we got to bite you and then you drink our blood but the second part we will do it once you reach 18 years old so that you will not be worried about anything or be scared,"Liam told me.

I just sit there and let all of the information get into my head.I wonder what will the second part of the mating is...Oh wait I guess it's my turn to tell them about the fairy mating process.I could see that Louis has been reading my mind because he is smiling like an idiot.

"Hey ,that's mean..."Louis said.

I stick out my tongue at him and he return the favour back.The boys look at us as if we are crazy.

"I also got to tell you something too,"I told them.

They just nod their heads telling me to continue.Here goes nothing.

"Well,we fairies got a mating process too.The mating proce-"I was soon for cut of by Louis.

"See boys I told you so that she also got a mating process but you guys will not believe me,"said Louis.

All of them just rolled their eyes.

"Anyway,Fairies mating process is like you have to bring him or her somewhere so that no one can see you and they have to kiss each other to be bonded and could read each other mind and it will not work with walls because it will just break right through it.The second part is a little bit gross but I guess I could tell you boys next time,"I explain to them.

I looked at their faces and they were smirked at me.

"We can't wait for that process,"They said together.

Creeps.

"Hey!!!we are not creeps,"Louis exclaimed.

Yeah sure Louis...He sticked his tongue at me and I return the favour.

Third person view:

While Anna and Louis were bickering,none of the boys realised that they are in great danger.Casey is back and better than ever with someone new to join her on her mischievous plan on taking the boys and Anna....

Casey's pov:

Wow...thanks mysterious voice for my introduction.(Oh shut up at least I have you something).Whatever. I am Casey the most powerful vampire with my boyfriend Xavier who is also a powerful vampire and we are mates.I know what you are thinking i got my mate but i bit louis,the boys and turn them into one of the vampires.Our plan is coming to action.We are doing my plan tonight while that brat is asleep in her stupid room.I hope she is prepared on what's coming.
(evil laugh here😈😈😈😈)