chapter 49

Hey my lovely rainbows,How are you this fine evening/day?I am feeling so nerves right now because I don't know whether or not I finally made it to the next level in life that is moving up to secondary 2.That's anough about me.let's her to the story right now.By the way at the end of this book I might write some weird parts that I think would be hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later...

Anna's pov:

I hope the boys love our baby as much as I do it has been a week since the meeting.Every kingdom is preparing for the battle.My kingdom is collecting enough fairy that to last us a whole month for the war.Some of the man were trying weapons to attack in coming enemies. The girls are making spells to use in the battlefield.The boys told me that they will come and vist to see the progress we are making and check on the baby with me.

"Hello cupcake,"Lou greeted me.

I turned around and smile at the boys. Kissed the boys on the cheek.

"How is our baby doing?What is the baby gender by the way?"Liam asked.

"Can't say and the baby is doing fine. You boys got to figure out what is the plan for the battle and wouldn't Luna be suspicious as to why you boys are here?"I told/asked them.

"Actually,We told her that we went out to check on all the kingdoms progress.We already thought of the plan.We are going to follow the prophecy as it been wrote but we have not figured how to do it,"Liam said.

Only Liam could have think of that idea.Liam smile like an idiot once he heard that.All the boys look mad at li.Poor li.He is going to get hurt.Suddenly,I can feel alot of strong wind blowing pass me.Good luck Liam.i Turn around.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!"

"Don't scare me doctor.I thought I won't be seeing you until next week for my check up."I said to him.

"I'm sorry your majesty,You are carry a half fairy and half vamapire baby in you.You have to be aware as to when the baby will come.Once your water broke.You must immediately be at the hospital.That is all.Good day,your majesty,"the doctor told me.

My baby is a half fairy and vampire.The boys will be happy about that.

"We are!!"They scream.

Oh not.This won't end well.

Luna's pov :

Boys,You think this is funny but the war will start sooner than expected as I look at my army full of supernatural that disagree with peace among the creatures .Queen Anna,You will go down same as the boys and that little baby of yours.No one can stop me.

"Your highness,is it time yet?"My soldier asked.

"Not yet but soon,"I said while smile evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter.I promised you guys that the next chapter will be longer than this.I hope you guys have a lovely time.See you in my next chapter and don't forget to comment on what gender is the baby? Love you rainbows.

(Edited)