chapter 54

Up here is a picture of juilet's birthday dress.Anyway on with the story.Warning long chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week later.....

Anna's pov:

I woke up in the morning hearing a juilet crying and someone cooing juilet.I get up from my bed and looked at niall sleeping holding Harry.I think he thinks that harry is me.That's so cute.I walked out of my room to see juilet making grabbing arms towards me.Aww,cutie.seeing Lou so tired,I walked towards him while taking juilet from him.I may have frighten him in the process.

"What's wrong baby?Are you hungry?"I asked her.

She nodded her head.I walked towards the pantry and grab a bottle.I feed her and walked to the living room.

(The boys and Anna made a castle so that they could live together.Everyone agrees with their choice.The faires and vampires are working together.)

I saw Lou passed out on the sofa.I looked at juilet and saw her fell asleep.I put her beside Lou and he grabbed her.Awww,How cute.I took the bottle from Juilet and put it back in the pantry.I walked in my room to see niall and Harry awake.They were looking a bit embarrassed. Hahahaha.

"What happened here?"I asked while laughing slightly.

"Nothing,"They said.

I shaked my head and lay in my bed.The boys soon joined after.

"Where did you go?"Nialler asked.

"I heard juilet crying so I woke up.I saw Lou was trying to keep her quiet.I walked into the room and took juilet.I gave her a bottle and feed her.I came back into the room to see a knocked out lou on the sofa.After juilet was fed,I put her beside Lou.She was soon asleep but mostly while I was feeding her,"I told them.

"We will get used to waking up when juilet is crying.Someday,We will have another child.By then we will know what are we suppose to do with juilet for now,"Hazza said.

I guess his right.Someday we might have another child and we will have some troubles along the way.With that being said we fell asleep.With Harry holding my waist in my right while niall hold my waist on my left.

Three hours later....

I woke up the second time of the day to see niall and Harry gone.I walked out of the room to see juilet in her play pen. I walked to the pantry to get something to eat.I saw a note.I picked it up.

It read:

Hello love,

Sorry for not being there when you wake up.We went out to get something for you.It's a suprise. You will find out when we get back.By the way,We already change juilet's diapers and change her clothing.We also have fed her again.We put her in the play pen to get her occupied for a while.You got nothing to worry about for now.

Love,Your boys.

That's so sweet of them.I wonder what's the suprise is.I walked back to the living room after I eat.While waiting for the boys to come back,I went ahead playing with my baby.She is so sweet.The boys told me that juilet might get her fangs once she turns five.That's what they said so i belived them.

Two hours later.....
(Sorry for so much time skip.I'm to lazy to type more)

I heard the room door open.I turn around to see the boys' hands behind their backs.I picked up juilet while she still giggling from my last tickles.I walked towards my boys.

"What do you behind your backs,guys?"I asked.

"We have been waiting to asked you for the moment.We lay our eyes at you,"Liam said.