chapter 27

Anna's pov:

I woke up at the same place but different.I saw Louis trying to back away to some girl.A lot of girls all up on the wall by some kind of force.I guess Liam saw me and mouth to me 'don't you worry'. I just nodded my head to to tell him I understood on what he said.I wonder what's going on in there.I can't even hear them.I guess I should just wait until they explain to me everything.I love them so much.I can't belive it by just spending time with them.I felt love for the first time apart from my mum.Boys please be safe because I love you.

Liam's pov:

Flashback....

I woke up with a Casey hovering over Louis and some other girl on top of me.Well,actually all of us have girls hovering over us.I tried to push her of me and some goes as the boys. I manage to get mine of me.Suddenly,all of the girls are up on the wall.What the!!!I looked at the boys but only niall's hands are up on the air.Niall figured out his powers. yes!!He can help us.He got the power of telekinesis .Casey looks like she is going to punch niall but Louis stopped before she can even hurt poor little nialler.Louis chuckled at me.Only Louis tooked the time to read our minds.He just smiled at us.When he looked back,Casey is already trying to mate him.He push Casey away and start to walk away from her.

End flashback.....

And now we're here.Louis is still trying to get away from Casey.I walked towards niall.

"Well done nialler,I'm so proud of you,"I said to him

"Thanks Liam,I finally found my power,"Niall said while smilling.

All of the boys came to congratulate niall except for louis when suddenly we got hit. Where did that come from.We looked everywhere but no luck.

"Stupid boys,I'm invisible.You can't see me losers,"The familiar voice said evily.

Only one person that we could think of is Xavier. We looked everywhere but with no luck.He is not around.Xavier must be invisible.

"Well,someone figure it out but can you find me,"He said evily.

When I find him,he so gonna get it from me for touching my Angel.All of us looked around the room and swing our hands to hurt him in any way possible.(if you guys are wondering what happen to the girls.They fell down to the floor and fainted as niall chocked them.In with the story.)

Louis's pov:

Casey walked towards me and i walked away from her.Every step I take she walked infront of me.

"Lou bear,we could start the mating process without any distraction,"She said.

"Never!!! We are not even mates Casey,Don't you get it I love Anna,my cupcake,"I told her.

"I thought I was your cupcake,Fine,if you don't mate with me.I will ask Xavier to kill your friends and your ugly mate and I'd be yours,only yours,"She said evily.

How could she do that?She is cold heartless freak.Well we are also a heartless freaks but we care for our mate but she doesn't even care about her love.I mind-link the boys.

*

Louis:Boys,I got an idea.

Liam:What is it Lou?

Louis:We need Anna to push her limits in her powers.

Zayn:How are we even going to do that?

Louis:I just read her mind she loves us.One of us needs to get hurt.

Niall:I will.

Harry:Are you out of your mind niall.You will get hurt.

Niall:as long as my princess is save.I will do anything to protect her no matter what.

Liam:We understand niall.I'm going to get you hurt.

Niall:Thanks Liam.

Louis:Alright,let's do this!!!

***

"I chose not to mate you!"I shouted at her.

"You just made the wrong choice.Now,Xavier kill them."She said while smirking at me.

She doesn't know what we're we planning.Niall and Liam started thier act.Liam went to accidentally hurt niall.Niall scream in fake pain.I looked at where Anna is.Her eyes are green in colour. how beautiful.The next thing no one has ever expected to happen.....

########$$$$########$$$$#######
What's going to happen to Anna?Will they make it out of there?Will Casey and Xavier wins and the boys lose Anna forever?

Find out in my next chapter.
#######$$$$###########$$$$#####

(Edited)