chapter 31

#######$$$$########$$$$########
Sorry for the long wait guys.I was packing my things for my camp.
On to the story.
######$$$$########$$$$##########

Anna's pov:

After yesterday event,The boys are busy watching me and making sure I'm happy at all times.Liam is busy calling someone and i do not know who is he calling.Even I asked them and nialler won't tell me anything.What are they hiding from me?

Louis's pov:

I have been reading my cupcake's mind.We didn't want to tell Anna what are we doing.as we are looking for a witch to put a force field around the kingdom so that my cupcake is safe with us.We are keeping an extra look out on Anna so that she won't figured anything out.Liam is still calling every witch that we ever met.

*

Liam:boys,we got an issue.

Harry:what is it?

Liam:we have to get ally into this mess.

Louis:do you know what happen the last time ally help us . she killed our parents instead of the guy who nearly killed us.

Niall:we all know how we almost gotten ourselves killed that night and she took our family lives too.

Harry:I thought I could forget about it but do you have to bring it back up Louis.

Louis:Sorry.

***
Third view....
Flashback...
200 years ago....

The louis was just ten years old before he got bitten .He was playing with a nine year old, zayn,a eight year old Liam,a seven year old,niall and Harry.They were playing hide and seek. (I know that's not how those are not their age by but it's just for the story.)louis was trying to find all the boys in thier hiding spot in the dark.Louis's parents told him that they should not play in the woods but they disobey and want ahead to play.Louis was looking everywhere for his friends but never could be found.Suddenly,he heard screaming coming from the east side of where he is standing.Niall and Harry came out from thier hiding spot and ran towards Louis.Liam came too came out from his hiding spot.

"Guys,where's zayn?"Louis said.

"I-I d-don't k-k-know,"niall stutterd.

Niall grab hold of Liam for dear life.

"We better go find him or we will all run away from here without him,"Liam said.

"Don't you think that it was zayn who scream?"Louis asked.

"It could be,"Harry guessd.

Suddenly, zayn came out of the woods and got  on liam's back causing niall to scream in terror.Niall's grip tigten around liam's waist.

"Well well,look what we have here. Five little children playing in the woods all alone,"the figure said.

"What do you want from us?"Louis asked feeling scared.

"All we want is revenge,"he said.

"Why revenge?"Harry asked.

Suddenly,all of us was being grab by someone.we scream in terror.Thier parents came out of the woods and brought a girl with them.She was making a spell to kill the person while thier parents tried to free thier kids.Once thier parents free thier kids.

"Louis,what did we told you kids?"louis's dad asked.

"Never play in the dark,"the boys said.

Louis looked at the girl who is playing with something but he could not see as his parents are blocking view from the girl.Suddenly,everything went to fast Louis and the boys were pulled apart from thier parents as there was a ball of light coming out of no where.Louis and the boys watched thier parents gone infront of them.

"Boys remember this,once you found your love.Protect her from the Dragon gang,we will return soon, "thier parents said.

All of the boys wondered who is the Dragon gang.Once all of the light is gone ,the only thing that Louis found is a piece of paper on the ground.

Tomlinson,horan,payne,Malik, styles,

You boys better watched your back and protect your love ones from us.

The Dragon gang

Whoever is the Dragon gang but they know will not stop at nothing untill they got thier revenge.Louis looked at the girl  with a shocked expression and he walked towards her.

"What's your name?"he asked.

"Ally,if you need help just try to call me.Here have this.I'm really sorry for killing your family but they will be back,"with that she disappear.

Louis looked the paper that she gave him.

If you ever need help call me as I am a witch.Don't be alarm.there are many creatures that you never seen before and one of them is me.I really am sorry for killing your family but they will return as I said before.This is my number if you ever need my help 92982917. (<<<This is a fake number).

Ally

What are we going to do now ,thought Louis......

Flashback over.....

Louis's pov :

I still remember the Dragon gang who my dad say to stay away from.I hope they don't interfere between us and our mate....

#######$$$$######$$$$$#########
Well that's all I have in my story.sorry for the long wait.
######$$$$########$$$$#########

(Edited)