chapter 50

Anna's pov :

I can't believe I let The boys know about the baby.Luckily,I didn't let them know about the gender.Hmmmm,maybe I let them know by themselves when the baby is born.(The boys left her and she alone in the castle watching the army train for the war)

"Your highness,It's time for your appointment with the doctor.If you would like to know the child's gender,"my guard told me.

I nodded my head and follow him to my appointment.Let's just hope the boys love him/her.Our baby child.

Louis' pov:

I look at Luna as she smirk every time we talk about the war.

"Luna,What are you smirking about?"I asked her.

"Oh nothing loubear,"she said while smiling sweetly at me.

Only Anna gets to call me loubear.Oh how much I miss her dearly.I need to hug her so much.

*
Luna's mind:

This better work.I must make the boys love me and make sure queen Anna dies. My army of supernatural will conquer the world and when I become queen of the world.I will kill does boys and marry my beloved mate,James instead.This have to work.hehehehe.....

**

So,That's what she is planning.I am not letting her away with that.

*

Lou:Guys,Come to the throne room.

**

"Luna,I will be right back,"I told her.

I saw the boys at the throne room looking at me.

"Lou,What's so important that it has to stop me from having a nap time,"Zayn said.

Agh!He can sleep all he wants later.Why does he sleep all the time?it's not like his pregnant at all.

"Luna is planning something as in she is killing our mate and she has an army of supernatural to help her conquer the world and possibly destroy it too.When she becomes queen,She will kill us and marry her mate,jacob.She totally had her own mate,"I told them.

It was silent for a while until Luna burst through the door.

"So you figured out my plan to take over the world but you can't never tell anyone but who are they gonna believe five kings or a princess who is innocent and will get for their mercy."She said while smiling evily at us

She is evil and i know it.She is in a lot of pain now.

"Luna,You are forbidden from this castle and stay away from queen Anna and if you do much hurt her,You for five very angry vampires in your tail.Better watch out.Leave now,"Liam told her.

"Guards,Take her away and make sure that she doesn't comes back here again or we handle her ourselves,"Niall told the guards.

The guards nodded their heads in hurry and took Luna away for good.

"You have a war coming towards,you boys,"luna scream at us.

What have we done.Not only we just start a war but we are putting my cupcake in danger.We are absolute idiots.

"Boys,You got a lot of explaining to do,"Said the council.

Oh boy,We are in a lot of trouble now.

Anna's mother pov:

I sense great danger towards my daughter and the boys.

"Syafikha,Shaqilah and siti,I want you girls to tell Anna that she is in great danger and she needs that baby to be safe and far from any kind of danger," I told them.

They nodded their heads and fly off.Anna,I hope you are safe right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for today.I know this is short not like my last ones but I hope you enjoy my book so far.I love you.Don't forget to vote and comment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Edited)