chapter 44~the date

Hey directioners ,This book is coming to an end soon.I hope you have enjoy it while it last.I'm just hoping.I'm going to write another book but I won't tell you guys yet.
Back towards the book.
######$$$$#######$$$$#######

niall's pov:

I was waiting for Anna at the door and Liam is beside me.This feels like a wedding to me.That's like a dream come true.Louis came downstairs and hit me upside the head.

"Oww,what's that for?"I ask him.

"Saying that Anna will marry you,"Louis said.

Anna walk down the stairs wearing the most beautiful dress ever.

"Let's go Anna,"I said while hooking my hands with her.

The boys said bye to Anna and tell me to keep an eye on her.I just nodded my head and lead her to the car that has been waiting for us for a while now.I opened the door and let her inside.I want inside after her.

"Care to tell me where are we going,"She ask me while giving me the puppy dog face.

"I can't tell you it's a suprise.If I tell you,it wouldn't be suprise.Now,Would it,"I told her.

She pouted at me and I kissed her pouted lips.She is just too adorable.

Liam's pov:

After niall left with Anna on their suprise date which all of us know apart from Anna,I found a letter with our royal crest.There is something that we did not tell Anna is that we are the kings of vampire kingdom.We wouldn't tell her because she will quit ruling her kingdom and stay with us.So we keep quiet and never let Anna know about us being kings.I pick up the letter and walk to my room.I tore the letter and read it.

Dear kings,

We heard that you have found your mate.We would like to meet her so that she could be the queen of the vampire kingdom.Please turn her before she is crown queen.If you don't do as we say,you will lose the throne that your parents love so dear of.We would also like you kings to return because your people missed you and we want you to do some royal business to attend to.We also want her to choose her two mates by then.

From the councils

Great.How are we suppose to tell Anna that she needs to be crown queen in our kingdom and stop rulling hers.I don't want her to choose between us five out of two.We need to tell her quick.Louis came to my door and look at me.I know he read my mind.

"Liam,How are we suppose to tell Anna.We haven't complete the mating process yet except for niall since he is going to do it during their date,"Lou told me feeling upset.

His right.He haven't finish the mating process and now we have to crown her.You maybe wondering why can't you just crown her,it will save alot of trouble?if we just crown her,She will die once she step into our kingdom.Please niall being her here quickly.We got alot to explain to her.Hopefully,she will take it well than we expected it.

Anna's mother's pov:

I have to do something.I know,I do spell that makes her take all of the boys as mates and that way none of them will be lonely or mateless.I have to do this quick.here goes nothing.

(Skipping it)

It's done.I hope this works if not theyneed to think carefully.One wrong mistake my daughter will die.I love her too much to let her die .

Anna's pov:

Niall is so sweet.I found out that he took me to a wonderfully beautiful lake and i saw a basket full of delicious food.I think see a strwberry covered chocolate.How does he know those are my favourites.I think it's the perks of being a sweet mate.He feed me strawberry covered chocolate.We also did the second part of the mating process.

(I'm so not going to write how does that goes so I'm gonna skip it.)

We are now heading back home and i can't wait to tell Louis the details.Oh wait.He and the boys should probably know what happen during the date.By the time we get back,The boys look stress.I wonder what happen while we were gone.

"Niall ,Could we talk to you alone?"Louis asked.

Niall followed the boys to the kitchen while I walk to my room thinking about my first ever date with nialler.it was such an amazing night with him.

Niall's pov:

After Louis ask me to follow him and anna walk to her room.Probably thinking about our date.

"What's up lads?Is there something wrong while I was with Anna on our date?"I asked them.

"First,The vampire councils heard about our mate and needs us in the castle as soon as possible .Second,there is something wrong.You better read this letter,"Liam said while giving me our royal letter.

We can't turn her yet.She haven't done the second part with the others yet.This is bad.

(Please read the letter again at the top of forget.)

I look up from the letter and looked worried.What are we going to tell Anna?We can't just tell her bluntly.

#####$$$$#######$$$$########
Who would have thought that the boys are kings ?What are the boys going to do about Anna?Will anything be normal?The only way to find out is to read on in my next chapter coming up in a few weeks so keep a look out as to when the next chapter comes.

Also in a days time my birthday is coming up so I hope this year can beat last year celebration.Till next time byeee....😘
#######$$$$#####$$$$########

(Edited)