chapter 46

Two weeks later.....

Anna's pov:

I'm so glad that I forgive the boys.I love them so much.Right now,the boys are packing their stuff to go back to their kingdom.I told them I would come and visit them,whenever I can.We also finish the mating process with them.Before they leave,They ask me to choose which one of them should bit me but I told them all of them can not me.I also choose who will be my mate and i choose all of them.it turns out that I am allowed to choose all of them.They were happy and start to smother me with kisses.Not that I don't mind with all this affections .

"Princess,we're about to go.Might as well bit you now,"niall said.

I nod my head and let the boys bit me.The boys start to kiss me at where they would like to bit at.Liam and zayn is at my neck,louis and niall have my wrist and lastly Harry have my collar bone.All of them bit me at once.It hurts so much.Suddenly,I feel a lot of pleasure went past through me.All the boys stop biting me.They took turns giving me their blood.After that,we group hug and i was smother with kisses at my face again.They sure do love to miss me a lot.

"Bye Anna,see you when you come over to our kingdom.We love you,"They said.

"I love you guys too.I will miss you,"I shouted to them.

They wave goodbye to me and vampire speed to their kingdom.I'm have a feeling that something might happen when they are at the castle but I don't know what. If you're wondering,why did i not follow them.it is because Liam wanted me to rule my kingdom and vist them after a week of them staying at their castle.I wonder what are they thinking now.

Zayn's pov:

I missed Anna so much even though it has been a minute.I hope Anna vist soon or else she would die without us being there for her.

"Hello my kings,Welcome back to your kingdom.We have been expecting you.Where is your mate my kings?"our servant ask.

Liam thought it will be safe for Anna if we tell them that we lost our mate.We also told Anna and she was fine with it.

"We lost her,"nialler said.

"Oh I'm sorry my kings.The councills are at the throne room.They wish to see you immediately. We would take your bags to your room your majesty,"the servant said.

About five servant took our bags and gave our crowns to us.We walk towards the throne room.we saw a pink colour throne right beside ours.I have a feeling that the throne is for Anna.

I have a feeling that the throne is for Anna

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☝☝☝☝☝
Anna's throne

☝☝☝☝☝Anna's throne

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☝☝☝☝☝☝

Th boys' throne but imagine five more of this.

"Boys,so glad to see you again.Where is your beautiful mate?"one of the councils ask.

"We lost her."Liam said angrily.

I think his angry because the ruler just called our mate beautiful.

"Such a shame but we forgot to say if your mate is not found or died.We will have to give you a princess.Boys,meet princess Luna of the werewolf kingdom.She will be your mate.I know she is not your real mate but the kingdom needs their queen now.Now, I let you boys and her to get to know each other,"With that he left.

I hate him so much.We did found our mate.We just want Anna to be safe and not hurt from this vampire that is mateless.

"I'm sorry Luna but I hate to say this.We-"Louis was cut off.

"I know you boys found your mate but I would not tolerate any nonsense from you.I'm here as your mate so be it.You will respect me as your mate because I'm your true mate and not that slut,"She said angrily at us.

Did she just called our mate slut?

(It took me very hard to not said that word because I'm not used to saying or writing it).

"How there you called our mate a slut. She is the most beautiful ,smart,talented and the nicest mate ever.Now,leave!!!"Niall shouted.

I have never seen niall so angry before.Princess Luna was so upset,She walk away crying.servers her right for being mean to our lovely mate of ours.

"Way to go niall.Never know that you have it in you,"Lou said while patting his back.

"I suggest we leave before the councils comes back and scoled us for making her cry, "Liam said.

We vampire speed to our room.I put a picture of Anna at my bedside table.

Luna's pov:(did not see this coming did you)

I can't believe niall said that to me.I would expect it to be Harry or even zayn.I will have to make them like me but the only way is to kill their beloved mate.Where do I find her?Heck ,I don't even know her name.I have to find out what is her name but how.niall is the most sensitive in that group so I'm just gotta have a way to ask him about her name.Don't worry boys.You will be mine very soon.

Shaqilah's pov:

I have to warn the boys about Luna.Anna,you need to hide.You might be wondering where am I.I'm actually hiding in liam's suitcase.I'm just waiting for him to open this bag and i tell him about luna's plan to kill Anna.To make them hers to keep.Oh Anna.I hope the boys love you as much as you love them.Siti and syaf is keeping Anna Save while I keep an eye on the boys so that they won't do any funny business while Anna is not around them which they normally do whenever she is not around.I need to warn them.Suddenly,I hear the bag opening .I came flying out.Liam look at me suprised.

"Shaqilah,what are you doing here?"Liam asked as he sat on the bed looking at me still shock.

"I'm here to make sure you boys don't betray Anna and leave her because you boys hate her.I'm also going to warn you boys that Luna is no ordinary werewolf.She is planning to kill Anna and she wants you boys all to herself,"I told him.

"We can't let that happen.Why would you think that the boys and i will betray Anna for something stupid?"He said/asked angrily.

"Anna was worried that you boys will betray her somehow,"I told him reassuringly.

He nod his head.

"I guess.We better inform the boys now,"Liam said.

"How about we get all of them here,"I told him.

He nodded his head once again.I hope Anna is safe back at the castle.Syaf and siti,You better don't do something stupid when I'm gone.

#####$$$$######$$$$##########
That's all for today guys.

Will Anna and the boys get their happy ending for once?

Find out next time in I'm 1d mate.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI 😘😘😘😘😘

(Edited)