Chapter 28

Zayn's pov:

Anna was floating and glowing up in the air and her eyes are green in colour.What is going on in here?Louis manage to slip out of Casey's sight as she was distracted by a floating and glowing Anna.All of us watch our mate soar up in the air and shooting somthing white out of her hands.I saw xavier with niall use his telekinis to knock out Xavier.Now Xavier is knocked out by niall.Suddenly,a burst of light came out of no where.When everything came back.We saw anna on the floor conscious and Casey and xavier is gone.Louis went up to Anna carried her bride style.We used our vampire speed to go back to the palace.We finally have our mate with us.Safe and sound.

Anna's pov:

All I remember is that I saw niall getting hurt. I looked up and saw Louis.

"Lou,"I said but it came out like a squeak.

Louis looked down and smiled at me.I gave him a small smile.We made it back to the Palace.More likely at my bedroom.

"Angel,What do you remember?"Liam asked me.

"I only remember niall getting hurt and looking up to see lou,"I told them.

They just nodded their heads.I have no clue on what are that thinking.Niall looked at me and quickly hugged me to death.Well,not really.I tried to get out of his grip but now I feel more pressure being added so this is how a group hug feels.Before I closed my eyes heard Louis said.

"The boys and i are never going to let you out of our sight again,"Louis said.

I am so going to have one huge adventures with the boys.

Third person's pov:

Niall put Anna on her bed and the boys went to kissed her forhead or cheek. They went out of the room to drink the potion so that no one can spot them.Casey and Xavier is gone now but there is more danger to come for Anna and the boys.Anna is sleeping peacefully on her bed.A figure came out of no where and looking at Anna and smiling evily at her.

Mysterious pov:

"Oh sweetie,you think you can run away from me,"I said evily at her.

So small and oh so innocent.I can't wait to just kill her right now.Oh look one of her stupid mates is here.I quickly run under bed.

"Kitten,please be safe,"that boy said and walked away.

What kind of mate leaves without kissing his mate.Oh whatever like I care about that.By the way sweetie I'm going to kill.You still think that does boys will protect you.They will not be able to attack.You destroy my two loyal and trustworthy people.I'm going to hurt you until your own previous mates can't save you now.Sweetie,you have just created a beast from one of your enemy's.

#########$$$$##########$$$$####

Well that's a shocker.Who is that mysterious figure?Why does he want to kill Anna?Will the boys save her this time?

Find out in my next chapter.....
########$$$$##########$$$$#####

(Edited)