chapter 4

#######$$$$$########$$$$$######
I know it does not seem to look like my dicribsion.you will soon find out.
#######$$$$#########$$$$######
Recap:

The boys gave me the 'duh' look.What are we gonna say to her?

Liam's pov:

She opened the window.oh my gosh,  she is so cute.
"Umm....who are you?"she asked.

Oh boy!!

*mind link
Liam:guys,what are we gonna say to her?

Niall:Oh I know say hey we are vampires and we are here to take you away.

Zayn:we can't say that.She will cry.

Harry:what are we gonna say.Lou you tell her.

Louis:why me?why not Liam.

Liam:ugh....fine.

*mind link over*

Anna's pov:

What are they doing?maybe that are talking in thier mind.

"Well sweetheart,we are here to....protect you."the brown head guy(liam)

"Protect me from what?"I asked

"Umm....well....protect from....your dad."the blue eyes boy said (louis).

I wonder how do they know strange.

"Who are you?"I asked

"Well,I'm Liam,the curly head guy is Harry,the blonde guy is niall ,the guy in a quiff with a blonde streak is zayn and last is louis."liam said.

Wow.They sound so familiar.who was it?one...erection or was it one direction.
"It's one direction sweetie."Louis said.

how did he know?Oh no!!!daddy is coming.

"You go to go my daddy is coming and he is going t I kill you,"I said sounding scared.

"It's ok sweetie,can we come in and we could hide?"Liam asked to me.

"Sure,"I reply.

they climb in through my window and hide in diffrent places.Liam and niall is in my closet,Harry is beside my cupboard.Louis is under my bed and zayn is behind my treasure box.I quickly close my window and jump on my bed.I heard someone groan beneath me.oops, I looked down and saw that I jump on Louis.

"Sorry,Louis,"I apologise to him.

"It's ok,sweetie."Louis said.

I sit still and wait for my daddy to come in but my mummy came in instead.

"Sweetie,I want you pick up your bag and follow me,"mummy tolded me.

I quickly took my bag and teddy bear and walk towards my mummy.

"Mummy,what about daddy?"I asked still looking at niall and Liam who is about to open my closet door.

"Your father went out to buy things,so it will be safer for you now,"mummy told me.

"Ok mummy,but how do I find uncle ray?"I asked

"I told him where to pick you up,please go to your favourite park and meet him there."Mummy said.

"Ok, "I said what is going to happen my room.

I follow my mummy to our back door so daddy couldn't hurt me at all.I looked behind and saw that the boys are not in my room.how did they disappear so fast ? I  will never know.Mummy kissed my forehead and cried.I hug mummy and said goodbye to her.I walked away and looked back to see mummy still crying.I will miss my mummy so much.

########$$$$#########$$$$######
I hope you like my story.please vote and comment.
########$$$$#########$$$$######

(Edited)