chapter 11

#########$$$$#########$$$$######
I know it does not look like her but that's what she have been wearing.
#########$$$$#########$$$$######

Louis's pov:

Wow!!!She has powers but just the elements I guess same as niall.Niall only have one power and he still need to find his other power.I wonder what it could be?I just came out of Anna's room which Liam make it since we were too lazy to do it.She follwed me down the stairs to the living room to explain to her more about what's going on.I guess I should tell the boys about her powers or not.Nah I just let them figure it out.it's much more fun that way.

"Hi sweetie,are you feeling better?"Liam asked.

She just nodded her head to him.She sat down beside zayn but he pick her up and put her onto his lap.

Zayn's pov:

I picked her up and placed her onto my lap.

"Ok, you are our mate,"Harry told her.

"What's a mate,"She asked.

"A mate is a short form of soul mate that you love with him or her for the rest of the vampire or werewolf lives or eternity."I explain to her.

She just stare out of space to let the information sink into her head.

"So.....do you guys have any powers?"She asked.

"I got mind reading and i can control the weather ,"Louis said

"I control the elements and i have not yet to find my second power."niall said.

"I can control emotions and mind control people and creatures."Liam said

"I can caused pain and i can imagine what i want in my mind and it will appear,"Harry said

"I have telekinesis and flying,"I said.

"We also have the common powers which is strength and speed.Not to mention that each of us got our own two powers apart from niall since he haven't found his power yet."Liam explain to me.

That's alot of information to learn about.

(Edited)