chapter 37

~Recap~

She stand up and walked towards.......

Still louis's pov:

She walked towards me.I felt her lips brushed mine.She kissed me.I kissed her back and start a full make out session.I know that the boys are getting jealous because I get to kiss her and also did her fairy mating process with her.I think we did do the mating process but then again Harry did his already so I think next is niall.Suddenly,I felt wind below our feet. Once we broke our make out session.I
realise we are on air.What's happening?

"Cupcake,what's going on?"I asked her.

"Lou,the kiss works.We are all going back to the real world and escape the castle for once and for all,"She said happily.

I just notice that the boys are in the same state as me.We are finally going back to the real world and finish my cupcake's mating process.I wish this dream never ends.I know,i wanted it to end in the first place.a bit could dream right.That just give me an Idea for a song for my cupcake but I need the boys help in this.

~End of dream~

Niall's pov:

I woke up in the ground same as the boys and my princess.That was an amazing dream.I wish that was me kissing Anna.Louis is so lucky that anna kissing him.

"Well boys,we still need a plan out of here,"my princess said like that dream all of us went through did not happen.

"But before that,how did you boys enter my dream and all I know that only Louis can enter my dreams as he could read My mind?"My princess ask.

"Simple really.Liam told us about a spell that we can use to enter your dreams just like Louis did and also we went in because we want to know that you are alright,Right guys?"Zayn explain.

All of us say "yep" and "yeah" and nodded our heads.

"Alright,any one got any idea how to get out of this horrible castle,"My princess said.

"We know how to get you guys out of here without the demon king finding out,"we heard a voice said.

Where did that voice come from?

"That little leprechaun,is here,"the voice said.

We turn around and saw a little girl standing there.Is she a demon?

"To answer your question Blondie.is no I'm not a demon.I'm a fairy just like my sister,"she said.

"How do you know what I'm saying and whose your sister?"I asked her.

"My sister is Fiona and fairies can read minds, "she told us or more likely me.

"I can help you out of here.There is a way to get out without being spotted but you gotta be quiet.I have been here more than you guys so I know where to go.There is a secret door that leads you to the forest.Follow me,"she said.

All of us start folowing her.I can't belive that we are getting out of here and my princess is safe and sound with us.I just realised that anna has been quiet lately.I wonder what's going on inside her head.

Anna's pov:

Only niall know I have been quiet lately since I read his mind and i also block Louis mind as well so he can't read my mind.We all follow the little girl out of this castle.

"Hey um....little girl,What's your name?"i ask her.

"Oh,how rude of me.I'm sofia.As all of you know my sister is Fiona.Your highness I would have thought you know me since you and my sister are friends,"She told us.

Fiona is my friend.I have never heard of her name before maybe I know her when I was very young.I guess I will never know.

"Here we are the library,"Sofia said.

"I thought you said there is a way out of here.What are we doing in a library?"Louis said/asked .

"I know what I said dummy.Have you ever heard about pulling a book or something that leads you to a secret door or a passageway."She told us.

She pulled out a book and the bookcases opened up.I looked between the bookcases and saw a door.We continue following her while Louis is just looking at how she did it but he still follow but he stay close to me.I think he is scared of her.She open another door and all I see is trees.I think we are at the woods already.

"There you go guys.you are free to go but you better be fast before the demon king realised you are all gone ,"she told us.

We said our thanks and with that we made our back home or my palace.I look behind me and the only think I saw is a wall but no doors.I guess it is a secret door that only opens in the inside.I will never know.I can't wait for what's going to happen next.

####$$$$########$$$#########
That's all in this chapter.I hope you guys have enjoy this book so far.I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time.
#####$$$$#########$$$$#######
On the next chapter.Will they make it to the palace or will that he more danger lurking in the shadows?
#######$$$$######$$$$#######

(Edited)