chapter 41

#####$$$$#####$$$$###########
Hey guys.I haven't been uploading for a while.so here is the next chapter.
#####$$$$######$$$$#########

Anna's pov:

Aghhhh!!!What happen?Oh yeah.I forgot my uncle caught me and troy.You guys might be a little confuse on how we both gotten kidnnaped again well more likely me.I seriously need a body guard or my mates need to keep an eye on me more often which they do but needs a little more work.

Flashback

The plan was working perfectly but there was one flaw to the plan.we were in the same room as zayn.The only thing I saw is a chair that once hold zayn.where is he and where could If be ?this place is like a maze of some sort.If the boys realise that zayn and I is missing,They will bound to find zayn and me very soon.Suddenly,the chair turn around.

"Well...well,my son betray me but you bring my niece to me,"my uncle said.

"I did not bring my cousin to you!!I'm helping her to get her mate back.Where is he,dad?"Troy asked/snapped

I am just being quiet so that my uncle won't suspect that is all a lie.

"Can't tell you,"He said.

Everything else is just a blur.

Flashback over...

You might be wondering where am I.just to let you guys know I am in my old bedroom that I used to sleep in when my uncle took care of me.is only when my mum want to work.I wonder what are the boys doing.I hope they will rescue me or at least zayn for now.

Louis' pov:

The boys don't realise that anna escape last night.I know Anna is doing something but I don't know what.I better tell the boys.Wait......zayn also had been acting strange.I better ask him.Then again,anna and zayn did escape together.

"Did any of you realise that there was something off with zayn lately?"Liam asked.

"I thought I was the only one who noticed that guess not,"all of us said execpt Liam.

We should stop doing that.It gets annoying and creepy.At least today Anna doesn't need to worry going on a date with us.

"Ummm.guys,Did any of you realise that Anna has disappear last night when we were asleep?"I asked them worried.

All of them nod their head.

"You don't think that anna and zayn left for something or they went out together,"Harry said.

"First of all why would zayn took my anna out when you boys never tell him that you plan to bring anna out for the mating process,Second of all I think That they did left for something since I did see Anna with a black bag.That zayn you guys were talking about is troy my little brother's son.My brother kidnapped your real zayn and pick up your mate/my daughter.You boys better get my daughter back soon,"A girl voice said.

I turn around and saw no one.Fairies came flying in.Wow.who knew fairies can be tired when they fly.

"Yes Lou.We do get tired when we fly .You boys don't realise that you guys just heard the queen of Angel world voice.You better get her daughter back now,"Siti said.

With that being said.she flies off.I guess we better make a plan to get Anna and zayn back before the queen kill us or something far more worst than that.

"Let's get planning then,"I said smilling.

Don't worry Anna and zayn.We will save you.

Zayn's pov:

I am starting to think that all or any of the boys are gonna save me.The door was suddenly open and a pic was thrown here.What is this pic?

"This might teach you to betray me,troy,"Anna's uncle said.

I guess that this is Anna's uncle son or nephew.The poor kid.That's no way of treating your family.

"Kid,you okay?"I asked him.

He just nod his head.

"You must be zayn.Anna is lucky to have an amazing mate like you,"He told me.

"Are you Anna's uncle son or nephew?"I asked him.

"I'm his son but I wish I wasn't his son at all.To let you know me and Anna were trying to save you till my uncle caught us.Put my cousin in her old bedroom and me in this deugon.Now,I'm regreting calling him dad ever,"He said.

Now,I feel bad for him.I guess this is hard for him.The rest of the day is quiet but it is not so akward.It is an amazing peace in here.I guess everyone needs some peace.once a while.I hope the boys save us soon.

#####$$$$######$$$$#########
I know it's a short chapter I try my best and make it longer.I am tired by helping my mum right now.

One more thing.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA ALDIFITRI!!!!
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

(Edited)