chapter 10

Anna's pov:

I wake up in a comfy bed again?I look around the room and notice that I am in the same room that I first got here apart from niall and Louis holding me down to them.Did I just heard niall right?That they are vampires.If they are vampires what do they want with me?Do they want to eat or drink me?Am i a blood bag?Whatever it is,it's not gonna end well.Well you see,I am not just a normal girl.I am a type of girl who can control elements.Only the girls in my family has it and no I am not a witch.I am just fairy,a powerful one.My grandmother told me that when I was younger.

Flashback

I was four back then.I walked towards my grandmother who was doing something with her hand.I looked in front of me to see the lamp lift up into thin air.

"Grand-grand how did you do that?"I asked her

"Sweetie,your mother will tell you about this soon,"grand told me.

The next day my mummy told me that I could control elements when I first start to aciddently spilled water on the floor and the water was flying over my head.

Flashback over

Louis suddenly walking into my room in shock.Why is he shock?Did I do something?

"You have powers?"Louis asked shock.

I just nodded my head telling him yes.Did he just read my mind?He nodded his head like he just read my mind.Oh my gosh!!!!!! He did read my mind.

"Cupcake,how about we go downstairs to meet the boys?"Louis suggested.

"Cupcake?"I asked him.

"Yeah,the boys and i think we should just give you a nickname,Niall already called you princess and me cupcake.The others is still figuring out your nickname to give you."Louis told me.

I just nodded my head to answer to him and follow him down the stairs.

#######$$$$###########$$$$#####
Sorry for another short story. I yet to make it more longer I guess.Please put in the comment on far you guys are enjoying my book.
#######$$$$###########$$$$######

(Edited)