chapter 48

Hey rainbows,I know I haven't update in a while because I have been a little stress with my exam.So here is the next chapter.Play the sound while you read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four months later....

Anna's pov :

I am so tired right now because I'm carrying a vampire or fairy or angel baby.The boys text and call me whenever they can.They ask me, how was I doing and also with the baby.I miss my boys.I love them so much.I keep on hearing people talking about the war.I'm still unaware what's about to come?Let's just hope we are prepared for it.

Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...

The boys must be calling.

(Anna is bold ,Boys is normal)

Hello

Hi Anna!

Hi Lou,What are you guys doing?

We are just doing some royal business.I'm just missing you so much.We're also figuring about the war.How is the baby doing?

The baby is doing well but it is still kicking.Today,I'm doing a check up.To see whether is the baby a boy or a girl.I'm really excited about that.I now can finally tell you boys about what gender the baby is.

That sounds like fun.I'm just pulling your strings.You know we love you so much.i can't wait to hear what the gender might be.we're sorry that we can't be there for you.

It's ok.I get it Luna has been up in your tails for a while now.I can't believe she gave you sometime to call me.well,I need to go now.My appointment awaits.

Yep,it surprised us to that she allows us to go and call you too.Well,Bye sweetie pie.tell US about the gender soon.We love you so much.

***

With that being said I'm on my way to the appointment. I just can't wait for the results.

Louis'pov:

I can't believe it has been four months since we have made that baby.We are fine with one baby for now.Can't wait for the baby's gender.I wonder what it could be.I hear Luna calling niall.Poor nialler.He looks down and went to find Luna.I still hate her.She has got a problem.One time,We talk to our maids to clean our rooms because the mess we made that other time that should not be named.She nearly kill our maid because we talked to her but luckly the vampire counceller was there before she do any damage to our maid. The woman does not need a crazy princess to kill her for talking to us.

"What does the brat wants? "Harry asked.

"Harry!!!!!"Liam shouted at him.

"Whatever,"Harry mumbled.

"She just want me to pick out a dress for her to wear for the royal meeting with the rest of the creatures royal.I'm so glad that anna will be coming,"nialler said.

We nodded in agreement.We missed her so much.We can't wait to see how big is her tummy have become since we last saw it.it lush be pretty big since We never seen her in four months.We got up and got ready for the meeting.

- 8 hours later -

Now,it's time for all the royals to enter.You must be confuse as to why we are the doing it in the vampire kingdom.We are discussing about the way between supernatural and creatures was.We think that some of the supernatural hate the idea that we are with the creatures side and not in our own side.There she is,our Angel.She saw us and walked towards us slowly.Did I mention that Luna is here beside us looking annoyed at Anna.

"Hello boys and princess Luna,"She greeted us and walked inside.

Niall was about to follow her but Luna pull him back.I seriously hate her.I'm going to read her mind to see what is she planning.

**

I can't believe the boys are in love with this brat .I wish that I am their mate and they will realised it when they drink their water tonight that brat will die out of heart break.

***

I got to warn the boys before they drink the punch later tonight.I could mind link them now.

**
Lou:guys,We have a problem.

Li:What's the problem,lou?

Lou:luna poison our punch so that we fall for her and kill Anna in the process.She also called Anna a brat. Which I will kill her for that later.

Ni:Why does she want us so badly?

H:no Idea nialler but we got to stop drinking during the discuss.

Z:we could always throw the water away or request for a new drink and we could ask Anna to help us with that.

Anna:I won't mind boys but I would rather talk later because everyone is staring at you weirdly and Luna is trying to pull both lou'sand niall's hand off.hehehehe

**
Liam's pov :

Well this is akward.We just walked it off like nothing have happen at all.I sat beside anna and she smiled at me while luna gave her a death glare.I just want to hit her so much.Louis stand up.

"Hello royals of all creatures and supernaturals who are not against each other,We are here to discuss on how to stop this war that will be happening."Lou said.

"I'll say we let the  prophecy flow.it is the only way to end it,"said the king of elves.

"I agree.I know that it is a bad choice but it is a prophecy.Every prophecy help to lead our lives."agreed our mate aka Queen of fairyland and future queen of vampire or Angel.

Louis nods his head.I know he has something up.

**

Lou:oh I do.

***

Oh no.I look at Lou and saw him smirking.I feel like he his up to something bad but what.His smirk grew bigger than I thought it would .

"I say we begin training for the battle at hand,"Lou finally said.

Oh boy!!!!

"You are implying that we fight without a plan.We must have a plan to fight,"said the king of the mermaids.

I heard alot of murmuring.

**

N:lou,What were you thinking?

Lou:I was thinking that our precious baby and mate might have the answer to the war.

Anna:you're an idiot but I still love you. The baby is not even born yet.How do we even know that the baby will save all?

Lou:Don't underestimate our baby.

Anna:😑

Li:Anna is right.You know.How do we even know that he/she will save all?

***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for today peeps.See you guys next time.Don't forget to bite and comment and i might dedicate a chapter of one of you guys.Guess what gender the baby would be though.Have fun gussing.

(Edited)