Getting Settled

Suicides POV
When I woke up, I was in a room. It had black walls with green monster symbols painted on it and posters decorating the walls. I even had a laptop with BVB and my name on it. I got up and changed my clothes. I did my Warpaint and teased my hair. I opened my door and went out to the living room by no one was there. I seen a note on the table and I read it be back later. Went to get a Surprise for you
-Guys. Wow. I freaking hate surprises this is just great.
-4 hours later-
I was siting on my bed when I heard the guys yell for me to come down stairs. "SUICIDE GET DOWN HERE PLZ" They yell. I walk down and they tied a bandana around my eyes and led me some where. We went out side and they took the bandana off, I almost screamed. Standing right in front of me was my best friend Jakob! I ran up to him and hugged him, I signed 'What are you doing here?' And he replied talking "the guys adopted me" He said "OH MY JINXX!! AND YOUR TALKING!" I yell and thank the guys hugging them all. "Where is Jakob's room?" I ask, "You guys are gonna share a room duh" Ashley says. "Watch it Purdy Purv, Ik where you sleep" I say as me and Jakob walk to our room. "Woah Suicide this room is awesome" he said hugging me. "That was my reaction" I say laughing. "SUICIDE COME HERE" I hear Ashley yell, "Brb" I say to Jakob and walk out and go to Ashley "What Purdy Purv?" I ask when I get to his room. "Are you gonna open the door and come in?" Ashley asks, "NOOO I don't wanna know what's in there" I say cautiously opening the door. "Wow. There is nothing bad" I say gasping, "Wow nice one Suicide" Ashley says. "Okay so, What cha want?" I ask. "You wanna go hangout at the park or something?" Ashley asks, "Sure lets go" I say. 

----------------------------------
Oooo cliff hanger haha. I said I would update and I did! I will probably update again. Tell me what you think guys! Peace out BVB Army members.