Spot light?

The guys all had a concert in about an hour, which is a problem. We all just woke up and it takes them about two hours to get ready. They only have an hour, but Niclole, Jakob and I are all still in our bunks asleep, well I'm pretending to be, Nicole is pretending to be, and I'm in a bunk with Jakob holding onto him so he can never slip away again. That is till Andy picks me up and puts me in his bunk, I guess he got jealous of one of my best friends. Hmm strange, Andy isn't the jealous type of things like that. Oh well I guess. I'm almost asleep when Andy wakes me up and tells me to get ready, I see Ashley doing the same to Nicole. We both get ready Andy does my Warpaint and Ashley does Nicole's as usual. Then we all rush to the stage. The boys all go out and get the crowd hyped up, except for Jakob who isn't allowed to leave my sight. Then all of a sudden I hear my name and Nicole's name. "ALRIGHT! ASHLEY AND I ARE GONNA HAVE OUR GIRLFRIENDS COME OUT IN STAGE! SUICIDE NICOLE! COME ONE!" Andy yelled knowing about our death fear of being in stage. Andy whispered to me "Your gonna sing Lost It All with me while Nicole helps Ashley on bass" he said and I froze as he put a head mic on me. Then the music started and I just stood there till Andy tapped me on the shoulder and mouthed 'sing' so I did without thinking. When the song was over Andy looked and me and said good job then kissed me and I ran off the stage. The crowd was cheering and wanted me and Nicole to come and play again. But we didn't want to. We already couldn't breath.
|~~~~~~~~~
Short update. Anywhore
Vote
Comment
Fan
Peace out Army!