Whoa

Suicide's POV
"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Andy and Ashley yelled at the same time. "SPIDER" Me and Nicole yelled and the guys just stared at us. "KILL IT!" We yelled, Andy reached over and smashed it with his hand. And at some point I jumped into Ashley's arms Bc when I looked up he was holding me. "Thanks Babe" I said and just sat there in his arms, "Can I put you down now?" Ashley asked "No" I said and he just carried me to our bunk and we laid down. He kissed me and a kiss turned into a make out and a make out started to get heated. He took off his shirt and went to take mine off when Andy came over and opened the curtain "Why are so so af- whoa what the hell" Andy said and turned to walk off Ashley closed the curtain and we just laid there "I'm gonna get him back for that" I said and went to Nicole's bunk. I heard them moving a lot and new what was going on "MY TURN HAHAHA" I yelled and jumped in there bunk. "SUICIDE" Andy and Nicole yelled. "Pay back" I said and got up and went back to me and Ashley's bunk. "What did you do?" He asked "They where doing it so I jumped in there bunk and said pay back and got up and left" I said causing him to laugh. He kissed me and we both went to sleep. "Maybe tomorrow night" Ashley said "Maybe" I said. "Why maybe?" Ashley asked "because I'm Bi-polar" I said "MISS BI-POLAR ULTIMATE CONTROLLER" Dahvie yelled "GO AWAY" I yelled "oh yeah. I forgot about that" Ashley said. "Yeah. But I probably won't change my mind on you babe" I said and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to noises coming from outside the door. "Ashley" I said and shook him awake. We both got up and laughed at what we saw.

------------------------------
Haha I'm evil i know. I'll update later haha. Peace out BVB Army!