Andy... Run

Suicide's POV
I wake up in Ashley's arms as usual but this time he actually wakes up. "Ashley wake up" I say "what do you want" he said slurring his words. "To get up. Let me go" I said but he wouldn't let me go, "Ashley seriously let go" I said and his grip just got tighter. "ANDY CC JAKE MAMA JINXX JAKOB NICOLE HELP!" I yelled and heard a lot of footsteps coming. "What's wrong?!" They all yelled at the same time, "Ashley won't let me go, last time I tried his grip got tighter" I said and they all looked at each other and smirked "HELLO KITTY OH MY GAHD" they all yelled and Ashley rolled out of the bunk. But I went down with him, "ASHLEY WHAT THE HELL" I yelled and he noticed what he did "Sorry!!" He said and helped me up; "Wait, where is Andy and why do I feel like something is wrong with Nicole?" I said and walked to my old bunk and found Nicole, crying. "What the hell did Andy do?" I said and hugged her "He- he- a girl came up to him and started kissing him and he contemplated it before pushing her off" she said and I let her go "not on my watch, GUYS COME HELP NICOLE" I said to distract them "there about to loose a singer" I said under my breath. I go to the front door and open it to find Andy about to open it. Once again our hands touch but this time I don't let go, I grab it and throw him down on the ground. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU SHOULD'NT OF HAD TO THINK ABOUT PUSHING HER OFF IT SHOULD'VE BEEN A REFLEX!" I yelled at him and started to punch him, "BAD IDEA BIERSACK" I yell and everyone came outside and started to pull me off, I knocked everyone off the first couple of times but the third time they all grabbed me and held me back, "LET. ME. GO." I snarled and they all looked scared but held me back, "Suicide listen to me, you need to calm down, stop thinking about Andy and think about me and the other's. Just calm down" Ashley and Jakob said almost in sync. I breath in and out heavy and calm myself "Be lucky Biersack, now get the hell out of my sight" I say in a snarl and he is gone. Nicole comes out side and hugs me "Thanks, but you didn't have to do that"  she said. "I was gonna do WAAAYY worse but these idiots pulled me off" I say and look at them. They put there hands up and walk backwards slowly, I go into the bus and stand looking at a wall and zone out. I feel arms wrap around my waist and snap out of it "babe do you like that wall?" Ashley says and I laugh "yeah it's a nice walk" I say and pet it "Im going to take a nap, wake me up when Biersack gets here" I say and Ashley yells that exact thing so the guys here him. They reply with okay's and we both go to sleep. About an hour later C.C. jumps in the bunk and say Andy was back. "I'm up!" I say and run up to him.
----------------------
Ohhh cliff hanger. What's Suicide gonna do this time? Okay well Peace out Army! Tell me what you think