Morning sickness

I wake up and have to run to the bathroom, Nicole was already in there but oh well. "Scoot" I say then we both sit there and puke, gahd the downsides of pregnancy. When we finally finished we brushed our teeth and our hair but was to lazy to do anything else. "That tastes so gross" Nicole and I said in sync. "Oh shit!" I said and looked at Nicole, "What?!" She said and freaked out. "I forgot to tell Andy we did it!" I say and jumped up to find him still asleep. Oh well, 3...2...1.. Jump! Andy's up! "Hey baby what's up?" He asked and I got excited. "Guess what?!" I said and he sat up. "What?!" He asked and I looked down, "There's a mini us in there" I pointed to my stomach. He gasped, "We did it?!" He said getting excited "yeah!" I said and lifted my shirt off my stomach a little even though you couldn't see anything yet, and of course, I poked it. Andy put his hand on my stomach then looked from me to my stomach a few times before hugging me then kissing me, not a make out just a kiss. Then I got up and went over to Nicole, "I have never seen him so happy the whole time I've known him" I said and smiled with my hand still on my stomach. "I'm hungry" Nicole and I said together then laughed. We went to find food and both ended up making sandwiches for everyone. Then it was time for another concert, "Call us on stage we kill you in your sleep" Nicole and I said once again in sync. "Okay okay" Andy said and put his hands up in surrender. He leant forward and kisses me then bent down and kissed my stomach, Ashley doing the same to Nicole. Then running out on stage and performing 7 songs.
Done for you
The Morticians Daughter
Saviour
Wretched And Divine
I Am Bullet proof
Die For You
Rebel Love Song
Then we all went to the bus. Nicole and I went to sleep and the guys did whatever. Then I woke up a few hours later I'm guessing to Andy getting in bed and putting one arm around me and the other on my stomach. "Your gonna be a great dad Andy" I said and fell back asleep.
~~~~~~~~~
Another update yay! Anywhore
Vote
Comment
Fan
Peace out Army!