Tattoo's and piercing's

Suicide's POV
I walked outside to find Andy but I couldn't find him. I started to get really worried, I heard someone running up behind me but I didn't care. I just wanted to make sure he was okay. A few moments later the running got louder, then hands were wrapped around my waist, then I was kissing someone, then I was pulling away and falling, then I was getting picked up and carried. I still couldn't see there face but I knew who it was by the smell. It smelled of cigarette smoke and vanilla, it was Andy. "Andyyyy" I said. The sound was muffled though because my face was smashed into his leather jacket. "Yes baby?" He asked. "I. Can't. Breath. World. Getting. Darker." I said a went limp to act like I passed out, "Shit!" He yelled and put me on the ground and started to fan me with his hand. "Got you" I said and he started tickling me. "AHH" I screamed. It was all fun and games till I felt it. The pain. My arms felt like someone was holding me down. But Andy wasn't even touching my arms. I pushed Andy off and ran to the bus, the second I got there Nicole was screaming for help. I got over to where she was and seen Ashley on top of her. Without even thinking twice I had him on the ground, in pain. I kicked him in the dick, punched his face 5 times hard, punched his ribs 3 times hard, got up and kicked him in the ribs and stomped his stomach, then hit him in the nose. Threw him outside the bus and started hitting the bloody hell outta him. "I told you" I started then hit him a few more times, " to never" hit him a few more times "touch" kicked him" MY SISTER" I yelled and started to kick him and punch him harder then I knew I could. Then Andy pulled me off. Ashley was covered in blood, had a broken nose, and I'm pretty sure broken ribs. I walked back in with my knuckles covered in blood and washed my hands. Nicole came over and hugged me. Tight. "Thank you." She said still hugging me, "You're welcome" I said and we just hugged for a while. "I have an idea" I said. I tied a bandana around Nicole's eyes and we got in my car we went to a tattoo and piercing place and walked in. I didn't take the bandana off for a long time. I wrote down on the piece of paper what Nicole has wanted done for a really long time. Snake bites. And told the lady to be quiet and not let Nicole know what was happening. I got a tattoo that said 'Saviour Will Be There BVB' -Picture at top- and when we were done, I took the Bandana off her eyes and told her to look in the mirror. She did and almost screamed. She was really happy. We got in the car and drove back to the bus, with her saying thank you the whole time. When we walked in Jakob was making out with his boyfriend. I started fan girling hard. Core. I had to be quiet though. I have a weird thing of loving gay people. -This is 100% true I was on a car ride and seem a gay couple kiss and started fan girling- When they got done Jakob seen me first and started laughing his ass off. "OMJ! THAT WAS ADORABLE!" I yelled causing his boyfriend to jump because he didn't know I was there yet. Jakob introduced us and we all hung out. Then I decided to go to bed. When I got there Andy was hogging it so I tried to move him. He wouldn't move. "Andy Batman is at the door asking for you" I said and he was up and out of the bunk. Well that works too I guess. I got in the bunk and about 2 minutes later Andy came back and started tickling me. Again. "OMJ Andy stap I'm gonna pee myself ahhhh" I said. He stopped and we both went to sleep.
------~~~~~~~~~~••••---------
So so so so so sorry for not updating. I haven't had internet, and I went waaayyyy over my data limit. It just got paid today so yay! But here you go SavanaHall101 finally. Anywhore... Leave a like if you read this and maybe let me know what you think. Peace out BVB Army!