Part 40

Suicides POV

After getting ready for the dinner thing with Andy, I go to lay down on the bed to rest until Andy is ready; this pregnancy is killing me.

I guess I fell asleep, because I'm being shaken awake. "Come on, baby. We got to go, we're going to be late" Andy says quietly, a small smile on his lips. I get up, getting off the bed and taking his hand in my own, walking to the front door. He opens it, allowing me to go out first, then follows suite after shutting and locking the front door.

We enter the car, and he starts driving to the place as I read him the directions Shea had sent me.

(A/N I've been staring at the screen for 5 minutes, writers block is a pain. Anywhore)

We arrive at the restaurant after about 10 minutes, and walk up to the outside of the building where Shea and Kellin are supposed to meet us; they arrive a few minutes later. We all walk in together, Kellin and Andy trying to keep their heads down low in hopes of not getting recognized while we're out in public. As much as they love their fans, it can get kind of old to have people running at you, screaming your name and surrounding you to the point of no escape. It causes a very big unnecessary scene.

We manage to make it to our seats, and we all take our seats. The waitress takes our drink orders, and we all look over the menu to see what we want to eat. I'm sitting next to Andy, Shea is across from him. Kellin is in front of me.

I figure out what I want, and tell Andy. I don't like speaking to the people who take orders, or anything like it. I feel like they're judging me.

The waitress comes back with our drinks, and we all go ahead and order our food.

(Just gonna, put a little time skip here. After dinner.)

After dinner we all go back to Andy's house to hang out and talk for a little bit. We're sitting at the table in his kitchen, playing monopoly.

"So, Shea? How did you find out you were Andy's sister?" I ask as I hand Andy his money for passing go.

"Well, I did that Ancestry.com thing, and he was one of the first people to show up." She says and I look over at Andy, trying to see his reaction. "Alright, and how do you know it's completely accurate? Don't get me wrong, I like having you here but still." I say, and Andy nods in agreement.

"Well, I managed to get a hold of Andy's father, and I'm not his full sister. Only half." She explains and we nod. I look at the time, noticing how late it actually is, 11:46, I stand up and tell them to have fun, and finish the game. "It's too late, we're getting tired" I say, putting my hand on my stomach.

I turn and walk to the room, changing my clothes and laying on the bed. After a few short moments, sleep quickly consumes me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is kind of a filler chapter, as I say every time I'm sorry about the slow updates, and short chapters. School is so tiring. Lame excuse, I know. But ugh. Byeee.