Nicole and Andy?

Suicides's POV
Nicole put all her stuff under her bunk and we all went to the park. We where all yelling things when I decided to pull a prank. I fall a lot so it won't hurt to fall from a tree. Right? Bc that's part of the prank. So I run into the woods and climb a tree, I get Nicole to get the guys over there than her to shake the tree... I give Nicole the sign that I'm in the tree, which is also me just signing ready to her, she knows sign language to. "GUYS LET'S GO FIND SUICIDE" She yelled and all six of them -including Jakob- and she started to shake tree's. "Why are you shaking tree's?" Andy asked. "Because she likes to climb tree's" Nicole said as they got tony tree. She shook my tree and I counted to 3 in my head 1...2...3 and I jumped. I fell on my back and fell limb, I heard Ashley yelling and running towards me. He was shaking me trying to 'wake me up' he started crying and I felt really bad. I sat up and hugged him, "Ashley it's okay I'm fine. It was just a prank calm down" I said. He got up and stormed off. I followed him after a few minutes and kept a distance so he wouldn't know, I seen a girl walk up to him and they started talking. I couldn't hear them. I turned my head for a second and when I looked back they had been making out. I got up and started to run over there, then he did something I didn't expect. He pushed her off and walked the other way. I ran around the opposite way to make it around the block and come out in front of him. I turned the corner and seen him watch me come around in front of him. I acted like I didn't know he was there, then he hugged me from behind. We made up and walked back. When we got there the other guys had left and Nicole and Andy where sitting by each other. They where making out. "AWWWE" I yelled just to ruin the moment. "SUICIDE YOUR DEAD" Andy yelled and ran at me. I just stood there not caring, "I'm not afraid of you gazelle legs" I said as he got closer. He threw me over his shoulder and started running. "NICOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND WONT PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled than I was threw to Ashley who caught me. We went back to the bus and left the other 2 alone, when like 3 hours had gone by I started to get worried so I went to check on them, right when I opened the door Andy was reaching for it so we ended up grabbing hands "ahh" I said and pulled back. We all watched Batman and went to bed. I was laying down and I heard Nicole screaming, and I knew by the sound. Something was wrong. When I got to her bunk. Even I almost screamed, "ASHLEY!" I yelled and he came extremely fast. I even thought he teleported.
----------------------------
I'm so evil. What made Suicide and Nicole so freaked out? Tell me what you think Peace out BVB Army!