We Don't Have To Dance

Suicide's POV
"Andy's Back!" C.C. Said jumping on me and Ashley, "C.C." I said "Yes?" He asked looking at me "You have about 3 seconds to GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I yelled and he was off. I got up and walked up to Andy, he was trying to get Nicole to talk to him "Nicole please just talk to me!" He begged and went to grab  her wrist as she tried to walk off, I don't know what happened but something snapped in me. I tackled him to the floor and pulled my arm up and was about to punch his face in "SUICIDE!" Nicole and Jakob yelled. I stopped and noticed what I was doing, I got off him and walked to Ashley and hugged him. He hugged me back protectively while Nicole and I where talking in sign language. "What happened to you?" She signs and I signed back "I don't know, something in me snapped" I said and started crying for some reason. Ashley noticed and picked me up and carried me to C.C. Who was like a brother to me, he carried me to his bunk. "What's wrong sis?" He asked and I looked at him, I hugged him and get in his lap "I don't know what happened, I just snapped. What's wrong with me bubba?" I asked and he just hugged me. "I'm sure you just didn't want your sister to get hurt. It's okay I'm sure Andy will understand" he said and I fell asleep. I woke up and decided to go talk to Andy. I went to find him but I couldn't find anyone except for Nicole and Jakob, which said they where writing a new song and would be back later. I just said okay and fell asleep in Jakob's lap.
~A couple of hours later~
"WE ARE HOME!" C.C. yelled and jumped on me "BUBBY!" I yelled and hugged him "Heyyy sis" he said and hugged me back. "Can I have my girlfriend now?" I heard Ashley ask and looked at C.C. he pouted and I laughed "Sorry Ashley but BUBBY doesn't want me to go so nope!" I said and he pouted and walked off. Then the moment I hoped wouldn't happen happened, Andy walked in. "Hey sorry ab-" I started to say and explain but he just looked at me and walked off. "C.C.!!" I yelled and started crying. He picked me up and sat me in his lap again. We had the conversation about what happened than I told Nicole and Jakob and Nicole got really mad and stormed off. I wanted to go after her but I got tired. I went and got into my brothers bunk instead of Ashley's and fell asleep. Again.
--------------------
Update. For Nicole since she threatened to throw fries at me. Again! So ta da. I'll try and update again later. Peace out ARMY!! Btw BVB's new song We Don't have to dance at the top :3