Explaning

Suicide's POV~ 4 Days left of tour, 7 weeks into pregnancy.
Suicide's POV
Andy and I sat on our bunk, I starred off into space, while Andy looked at his phone. "So, what's up with Vic?" I ask him finally, he finishes what he's doing on his phone before looking at me. "Okay, so. A long time ago, there was this girl. She looked a lot like you, her and Vic dated for almost 8 years; then he caught her. He came home to surprise her one day and caught her cheating. He freaked out, he was going to propose to her that day. Since then, he's never been the same. New girl every night, he even tries to get with other band members girls. That's why I got mad when I saw him." He explains. I sit there for a while, thinking about what he said. "Ookay, so Vic is a whore?" I ask and Andy nods. "There's more, but I'll tell you that later. Just don't go anywhere alone." He pleads and I nod.
-----------------------------
So so so sorry It's extremely short. I'll double update later when I'm not so tired and don't have school in a little bit.
Anywhore, continue on.

Bitch you thought xD
-------------------------------------------
I get up and go to the bathroom, doing my makeup simple. Eyeliner, little bit of foundation, that's it. (A/N I don't know what foundation is for so). I brush hair and teeth then walk out and get clothes, when I go back to the bathroom Nicole is in there. I shut the door and start to undress, "Hey" she says and continues to do her hair. "Hey" I say and start to redress in different clothes, she does her makeup perfect like normal of course. I watch her till she finishes, then she looks at me and stares back. She sighs, "You want me to do your makeup?" She half asks half states. I nod quickly and she laughs, "Of course" she points to the bathroom sink; "Sit". I jump up and she starts doing my makeup, moving my face and telling me when to close and open my eyes. Andy knocks on the door "Batman needs to pee" he says and Nicole and I laugh, "One sec love" I say and wait for her to finish. She finishes and I slowly open the door, making him wait. "Suicide, hurry the fuck up before I piss on you" he says and I move the door quickly. Nicole runs out as he runs in, I'm in the middle of the doorway when he starts to go. "You couldn't of waited till I shut the door?" I ask and laugh at him again. He shakes his head then zips his pants back up, poking my nose causing me to make a rabbit face. I playfully push him out of the bathroom, then forcefully drag Nicole back into the bathroom to finish my face. She finishes like 5 minutes later and of course, it looks awesome. I walk out of the bathroom and go over to C.C. and sit next to him in his bunk. "Hey bro" I say and he turns around "Hey sis wha- whoaaaa who did your makeup?" He asks and pokes it. I laugh and swat at his hand, "Nicole, of course" I say as he pokes my stomach. "Hows the tiny child?" he asks, I shrug "According to the doctor, perfectly fine, same with Nicole's of course." I say as Ashley walks in, I glare at him; we're still not on talking grounds. He looks away and keeps walking, to who knows where. Nicole and Ashley broke up last night, and he's been a wreck pretty much. Like new girls every night kind of wreck, we have to force him to go on stage and perform most of the time. It sucks for him, I don't feel bad though. He deserves it in my opinion.
--------------.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.----
Soooo I'm stopping here cause I have writers block and I've been working kb this for like a month.
Vote
Comment
Fan
Peace out Army.