My Brother?

We both look at Ashley and wait for him to wake up, that is till Nicole starts crying, so I grab her wrist and take off running. We end up running into the BOTDF bus, I let go of Nicole and look at Jayy, who has wide eyes. "Suicide" is all I hear and I'm being hugged. It's not Dahvie, Jayy, or Nicole. I have this, this feeling. Like something I lost has been found. But I can't figure out what it is. It's like something BIG I lost, like a big piece of me has been put back. Step back and look at them, my memory is telling me to remember, but I can't. "Who are you? You look so familiar but, I can't remember" I say and see hurt flash into his eyes. "Collin, I'm your brother. Suicide how can you not remember?" He asks, then it all comes back, just flooding back into my mind. "COLLIN" I say and hug him and start crying. Dahvie looks confused, Jayy goes and tells him something and he doesn't look confused anymore. I'm guessing Collin already told Jayy, which has now told Nicole too because she had no idea either. We finally let go and look at each other, I'm still crying, I think he is about to. "Where have you been?" I ask and he laughs a little bit "Adoption agency. Till these amazing people adopted me" he says and smiles a little "Where have you been" he asks "Black Veil Brides adopted me. Andy and I are dating, I'm also pregnant." I say and he gasps "I'm gonna be a uncleeeee" he says and puts a hand on my stomach. I nod and laugh a little "Wanna meet the guys?" I ask and look at him he nods fast and I grab his arm and drag him with me "Ashley is kinda, messed up right now" I say and he looks at me confused. I tell him the story of what happened and finished just in time to get to the bus. I walk in and Andy's nostrils flair, is he mad? "Andy, this is my long lost brother, BOTDF adopted him and we just kinda ran into each other and luckily remembered each other" I say and he calms down then they shake hands. "So you're the father?" Collin asks and looks down at my stomach. Andy nods and smiles "Glad to be it" he says and I smile and look down a little. Andy lifts my head. Again. "What's wrong?" He asks a little worried "nothing, I also do that when I'm happy" I say and smile again. We all group hug then C.C. runs in and jumps on me, "Who's the new person?" He asks and looks at Collin, I explain to him and he just full on hugs him. Collin laughs a little and hugs him back "Well, hi C.C." Collin says and takes a step back. Then everyone else walks in, except Ashley. I explain everything to them and they all say their hellos and stuff. Then Ashley walks in a I start to feel my anger rise, I tense up and I'm guessing Andy and Collin could tell because they stepped in front of me as soon as they noticed. I growl under my breath and walk in between both of them and link arms. Ashley looks down, hurt in his eyes, and walks back to his bunk.
----------------------~~~~~~~~•••••
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long ✌🏻️✌🏻 but me and Collin are joining our stories together. His is adopted by BOTDF. Go to his profile and read it collin-444 is his user. Also who this chapter is dedicated to. Anywhore go read his story and enjoy. Peace out Army ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻
Vote
Comment
Fan