I dunno.

I wake up and Andy is still asleep besides me, I lay there for about 5 minutes but then I get really bored. "Andyyyyy" I say and lick his face, "Go awayyyy" he mumbled. "Ah hell nah" I say like a black person, "Kdhdhshysjxu" was all I got. "Andrew, it's Batman, I'm here to offer you my job" I say and he wakes up and looks at me. "Really? You get up for Batman but not me; I see how it is" I say and pretend pout. "No no no no" he says and wraps his arms around my waist "What do you need baby?" He asks and I look at him. "Erm, I'm bored." I say and he sighs, "You woke me up" he says getting closer "just to say you're bored?" Andy says right in my face. "Yep" I say and smirk at him, he pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. "Andyyy human being remember?" I say and he chuckles. "I did research, you can do it while you're pregnant" he said and started kissing me. I just went along with it, than of course got bored again. "Can we go to Hot Topic?" I ask ask he is kissing my stomach. "You are so random I swear" he says, "and yes, we can go." He says and gets up. We get dressed and get into the car then drive to the mall. When we get there Andy gets out but I don't. He looks at me "are you coming?" He asks and I give him puppy dog eyes "Can we go to the ice cweam shop pwease instead?" I say and he starts laughing getting a lot of weird looks. "Yes, but only because that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen" he says and gets back in starting the car. I keep telling him to drive faster, but he only slows down. "I swear a grandma just passed up Andy, fucking goooo" I say and poke his arm, he goes slower. I put my foot over the console and push on the gas and go the speed limit. "That's better" I say and start laughing. Andy looks at me like I'm crazy. "I said I wanted icecream" I say and laugh.
---------------------------
Should I continue this book? And sorry it's short. 2 or 3 comments saying I should continue it and I will.