Really?

~Suicide's POV~
"What the hell man?" Ashley said laughing still. Andy and Nicole had went out at some point last night while it was snowing. Andy left his keys inside so they where stuck out there, The windows were still locked from me putting Andy outside so they couldn't get in that way. I fell asleep on the floor after laughing for 5 minutes straight and woke up in some ones arms, I assumed it was Ashley but than I heard someone else's voice so I screamed and kicked where the sun don't shine. They dropped me and when I looked at who it was it had been Jakob. "Oh my god Jakob! I'm so freaking sorry I didn't know it was you!" I said feeling bad, "It's... O..Kay" he said. I picked him up and carried him to his bunk because I already knew he couldn't walk. He is surprisingly light. Than I went back out to the living room and fell asleep watching T.v. On the couch. I woke up AGAIN to being carried but this time I knew it was Ashley because he didn't have a shirt on, he put me in the bunk than got in it with me and wrapped his arms around me. I moved and laid on his chest, he moved my hair out of my face and started talking "I know your awake you don't have to act haha" he whispered. I looked at him and laughed "sorry that's just what I always do haha" I whispered back, "are you even tired?" He asked me "Not really, how about you?" I asked. "Same" he said and stroked my hair. "I'm gonna go take a shower again" I said "Can I ta-" he started to say but I cut him off "yes you can" I said and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Once again I forgot I said he could take one with me and when he got in he wrapped his arms around my waist. I jumped and almost fell of it wasn't for his arms being there, "you forget things easy" he said. "I know" I said and laughed.
~After shower~
When we got out the rest of the guys where up and eating breakfast once again C.C. Threw pregnancy test at me. "Where do you even get these from?" I asked laughing, "Under Ashley's bunk duh" I looked at Ashley with a why face. He just shrugged, "Ooookay than I'm gonna go take a nap yes Ashley you can go with me yes Andy and Nicole you can use my car" I said. "How did you know we wanted your car?" Andy asked "I can read you mind" I said sarcastically. "You have my keys in your hand smart one" I said and went and took a nap
----————•—•—-—•
Okay I FINALLY updated. Tell me what you guys think! Peace out BVB Army and ThugPugs and KyeForce ✌🏻️