Finally updating

(Suicides POV btw)
After Ashley went back to his bunk we all just sorta stood there, Andy eventually put his hand on my stomach causing me to look down and smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see Collin look at him and nod. Now that I think about it "Andy, isn't tour ending in a couple weeks?" I ask and look back up at him a little shocked. He laughs a little and nods "Little less then two weeks, 12 days" he says and me and Nicole gasp a little "Holy shit" We both say then laugh. Andy and I look at eachother and eventually start to lean in, until someone clears their throats that is. I look over and see Jayy standing there, then Jakob walks in from the bunk area "Hey Jayy, what's up?" I ask and look at Jakob, he looks different. "Nothing, I just came looking for my boyfriend" he says and I gasp a little and look at Collin, he just nods and I squeal a little and jump at Jayy and hug him; them do the same to Collin. "This is the most adorable thing ever" I say and Andy clears his throat. "Besides Andy of course" I roll my eyes and look at him "Hey, wanna go get something to eat?" Nicole asks and I nod, I'm always hungry now. She leads me to the car and I notice Andy, C.C., Ashley, Collin, Jinxx, Jake, Jayy, and Dahvie follow us, but go to their cars. I look at Nicole curiously and she just shrugs, we go to our favorite place to eat and sit down, waiting for the waitress.

Andy's POV
I'm going to be proposing to Suicide at our last show, which is in twelve days obviously. I got all the boys to help me pick a ring, mainly Collin and C.C. because they know her very well. We're looking down different selections when we here C.C. and Ashley gasp. "Andy, come here we found the perfect ring" I run over there before they finish their sentence. It's a black ring, with a diamond in the shape of batman on it. I look at them and nod in approval, we get the workers attention and point the ring out. "I'm surprised you guys want this ring, no one ever wants it" he says and hands it to me in a black box. I nod a thanks to him and leave, going back to the house to hide the ring.
-------------------
So so so so sorry about not updating, I know many people use this but school is frustrating, I've been working on this update for a while; I just always ran out of time. Anywhore, so sorry and I'll try to update faster.