Dream Come True?

Ashley's POV
Me and Suicide are walking to the park and I'm planning on asking her out. I already asked Jake if I could and he said he didn't care, so I'm gonna do it at the bench me and her always sit at when we go to the park. I'm extremely nervous though. Suicide is different than the average day whore (Yes Ik lol) She is special. And I think I love her. Now we are sitting and I'm just gonna strait up ask her. "Suicide?" I say, "Yes Ashley?" She asks. "I have a really important question. Will you umm.. Be my girlfriend?" I ask as her jaw drops "Yes!" She says and hugs me. "Yay!" I say, "Let's go tell the guys" I say. "Okay" Suicide says and we walk back hand in hand to the tour bus. When we get on the bus Suicide starts laughing about 5 seconds after we step on. All 5 guys (including Jakob) had there mouths wide open, "What? Never seen a couple holding hands before?" Suicide asks laughing "Yeah but- wait, you and Ashley?" Andy asks. "Obviously" We both say together. "You need proof?" Suicide asks, "Yeah sure" Andy says smirking. "Okay. You asked" Suicide says and just starts making out with me in front of every one. Then she pulled away and just walked off to her bunk without a word. We all stood there shocked. I went back there 5 minutes later and she was asleep. In my bunk. I was tired anyway so I just crawled beside her and put my arm around her, she squirmed around a bit and ended up laying on my chest. I eventually fell asleep after counting her breaths for a while.
--------------------------
Dedicated to SavanaHall101 for wanting me to update so much. I'll update later ig. Anyways let me know what you think. Peace out BVB Army XD