Cravings

6 weeks later
"Andy I want banana and marinara sauce" I said, I think I'm having the weird cravings now. "Ew why? That's gross" he said and I looked at him, "Weird craving, now I want" I said and dragged him out the door. "Okay okay" he said and drove to the store then back to the house.
~~~ Skippping car ride bc I'm lazy~~~
When we got back Nicole walked through the door with Ashley, then looked at me with wide eyes. "Cravings?" She asked and I nodded my head, "yeah, I want Jelly and cottage cheese" she said and went to the store with Ashley. I just sat there and ate with Andy looking at me weird, I kept trying to get him to try it but he wouldn't. So I of course put a plan together to get him to, I put some in my mouth and started to kiss him. Then asked for an entrance, when he granted I stuck my tongue in his mouth along with the food. He gagged at first but then chewed it and swallowed it, "that was evil Suicide" he said and laughed. "But that was surprisingly good, gimme" he said and reached for it. I let him only because he was the child's dad, if it would've been anyone else they would be handless. Then Nicole and Ashley get back and Nicole sits next to me, she started eating what she got then I wanted to try it, because why not. "Why would you want to try that?" Ashley asked. "Because mine was good, ask Andy" I said and he ate more of it. Nicole handed me some and it actually was good. Then Nicole tried mine. "It's weird that we like bananas and marinara because we hate bananas." I said. Then we all just kept running to the store to get more weird things. Most of them turned out good but a few made me literally puke.
~~~~~~~~~
Another update. Anywhore
Vote
Comment
Fan
Peace out Army!