New Best Friend?!

Suicides's POV
When I woke up, I woke up extremely mad. The guys decided to dump water on me than have Jakob throw me outside into the freezing snow. I started banging on the door and telling them to let me in. Than I remembered they never lock the window's, I shrugged and climbed into one. "ALRIGHT WHO HAD THE IDEA?!?!" I yelled. And. No one answered, then Andy started laughing like a maniac. "ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK!" I yelled causing him jump "oooo whole name" C.C. Said "CHRISTIAN ROBERT MORA SHUT UP" I yelled "Yes mam" he said and walked off with his head down. "Andrew I suggest you run" I said glaring at him, He ran outside and I locked the windows and the door. After about 35 minutes I let him in "don't pull pranks on me, I will always get pay back. And I can be way worst than that!" I said walking to Ashley and I sat on him even tho there was a open seat right beside him. "Babe?" Ashley said looking at me "Yes?" I asked looking back at him. "Why are you sitting km me exactly?" He asked and I just laughed "Because I can, I can move if you want" I said getting up "Nuuu" he said pulling me back down "exactly" I said laughing then there was a knock at the door. "I got it!" I yelled. I opened the door to see a girl in a BVB shirt standing there smiling. "Can I help you?" I asked "Yes ummm- wait, Suicide?" She said, than t hit me. "Oh my Jinxx, Nicole?!" I said hugging her "What are you doing her? I thought you where at the agency" She said looking at the guys "These awesome people adopted me" I said "Babe, who is that?" Ashley asked "This is my best friend/sister Nicole" I said "Wait... Are you and Ashley dating?!" She asked. I walked over and kissed him "Yup!" I said causing her to laugh. "Hey where are you parents?" I asked her. "I don't know. They left me a few years ago and never came back" she said. "Hey Andy... Nicole is living with us now. She can have my old bunk" I said and she got really excited. "Thank you!" She said hugging me "No prob" I said.
-----------------------
Since Nicole always wants me to update. Why not put her in my story. Lol SavanaHall101