Confusion and worry

I wake up naked and freak smooth out then remember what happened, then freak out again as I realize Nicole is freaking out. I got up and threw a bra, underwear, and Andy's shirt on and walked over to her. She was puking, the first sign of pregnancy. I flipped out and went to the store -after putting pants on- and bought 10 pregnancy test -5 for me and 5 for her- just to be sure of correct results. I hurried back to the house, flew into the bathroom, and shut the door and locked it. I have her the pregnancy test and gave myself the other 5. We pee'd on all of them and set them down to dry, waiting 30 minutes.
-- time flash 30 minutes--
We picked ours up without looking and switched, me holding hers and her holding mine. Strangely we've always had things like this planned not even knowing of it would happen. "3 2 1" we both say then look. "Negative, your not pregnant" she said and threw mine in the trash. I stared at her wordless, she was positive, Ashley didn't use protection. I'm gonna kill him, and it will be a painful dead. I looked at her and told her the news. "Positive, you are pregnant." I said and she smiled, took all the test and threw them at Ashley. "I have a human being in there" she said and pointed at her stomach. Ashley looked shocked and dumbfounded. Then he looked under the blanket and his face went pale. He had just realized he forgot protection. 'Nicole problem' I signed to her. 'Yes?' She signed back still smiling, 'didn't we always want to get pregnant at the same time?' I signed back then that's when the realization hit her. She was pregnant. She stopped smiling and went to Andy's bunk. "Get her pregnant" she said and shoved me into our bunk and made sure no one went into the bunk area. "Da hell?" Andy asked. I told him about me and Nicole's dreams and he just said oh and smirked. "Do you want kids?" He asked. "Maybe" I said and blushed a little looking down, he pulled my chin up and laid me down on the bed. Him on top. Then we had the routine without one step. Shirts off, pants off, underwear off and my bra. But no added protection. Before he entered he looked at me. "You sure?" He asked and I thought about me and Nicole's plans since we where like 6. I nodded and that when I became pregnant with my child. The next morning I ran to the bathroom and puked. Not even bothering to take a text then ran to Nicole and hugged her. "Our kids are gonna be best friends" I told her and she hugged me "You did it!" She squealed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update, and I will most likely update again later haha. I'm really bored. Anywhore.
I'm gonna try this.
2 votes
1 comment
And idc how many fans
For next chapter.
Peace out Army!