Almost time

(Suicide's POV)  5 days left of tour, 6 weeks 6 days into pregnancy.
I wake up in my bunk with Andy behind me like normal, for once I wake up and know Nicole is safe; she's happy too. I try to get out of Andy's grip, which like normal is impossible. "Andyyy" I whisper and poke him, he moves his nose a little and hums in response. "Can I get out of your grip please?" I ask and he shakes his head, he's aware of the situation now obviously. "Pleaseeeee, Batman says so" I say and he almost moves; but smirks and opens his eyes instead. "Hmm what do I get out of it?" He asks, his morning voice is so fucking adorable I swear. "You get me loving you" I say and he shrugs. "You already do hun" he says and I sigh. "I'm carrying your child" I say and look down for a second, then meet his eyes again. He think for a second then kisses my forehead, "Fineee" he says and moves his arm. "Thanks love" I say and get up, immediately going to the bathroom like normal. I knock on the door and hear Jakob say "One moment" I nod and wait. 1 minute... 2... 3, now I'm getting worried. "Jakob? It's me. Open the door please" I say and hear the lock start to unlock, then the door opens. Something still seems to be up with him, "Are you feeling okay hun?" I ask him and he just nods in response. "Are you sure?" I ask again, he thinks before shaking his head. He starts crying, I push him back into the bathroom and shut and lock the door behind us. I sit him on the toilet seat and kneel in front of him, "What's wrong love?" I ask and pull him into a hug. He pushes me back a little bit and rolls up his sleeves, showing his arms wrapped. I look up at him, tears forming in my eyes. "Why?" I ask and he just looks down. 'I need a little bit to myself, at the next stop I'm going on a walk; I'll be back Suicide, I promise' he signs and I nod, standing up and going to the door. "Suicide" he says and I turn around. 'I love you' he signs, I sign it back, knowing he means it in a friendly way. I decide not to leave the bathroom and start brushing my hair, I feel like actually getting ready today. I brush my hair, my teeth, and apply basic makeup for now. Then run to Andy and my bunk to get an outfit that looks good, having Jakob help me. We pick out a shirt that has the BVB star on it and is ripped up, which thankfully has a built in undershirt; and pants that are skinny, so they show off my curves as Jakob says. He stands outside the door while I change, then does my makeup. He does a smokey eye thing that I could ever do, and basic red lipstick, but not to bright to where you can tell it's there; It's a darker red. I nod in thanks and walk to the living room area where everyone is, they all stop talking when I walk in. I sit next to Andy and he just stares at me along with everyone else. "What?" I ask starting to think I look bad, "You look, amazing. Words can't even describe" he says and keeps staring. I turn my head and look at everyone else in the room. "Damn Andy you scored" Jayy says and I throw a pillow at him. "When did you even get here? Are we at the next venue?" I ask and Jayy nods. I shrug "Where's Collin?" I ask and everyone looks beside me, I look to my left and literally jump in Andy's lap. "When the hell did you get there bro?" I ask and he laughs at my reaction. "When Jayy said Andy scored" he keeps laughing. Andy pokes my thigh and I turn to look at him, "Yes my love?" I ask and he smiles. We stare at eachother for a while, then he starts to lean in. This always happens, this time no one cleared their throat. We sat there making out in front of everyone, Andy started to push me back so I was laying down. I pulled away and kissed his cheek instead, "There's like 7 people in this Room hun" I say and he shrugs. "They can go away, or watch. Doesn't matter" he says and starts to lean in again, "People sit here though, I don't think they want to think of this every time they sit down" I say and Andy rolls his eyes jokingly. "Okay miss difficult, and off we go" he says and picks me up, carrying me to the back room which is a normal room with a bed, and a door that actually locks. We hear whistles right before the door is shut and locked, Andy practically throws me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. "Are you dying or something?" I ask him, knowing it's getting on his nerves that I keep talking. "Suicide, you know I love you; but shut up" he says and I laugh a little right before he starts to kiss me again.

Jakob's POV
I walked outside, the cold hitting my skin almost making me want to go back. I keep walking, not knowing where I'm going. I just need to be by myself for a little bit, away from everything. I just can't handle all the happy relationships in there when all mine go to shit every time I start to get happy (A/N same). I keep walking until I come upon the Pierce The Veil bus, I've only ever met Vic once. It was at a concert though, he won't remember me I'm sure. I go up to the bus and knock on the door, with my luck Vic is the one to open it. "Umm, can I help you?" He asks. Of course he doesn't remember m, but Suicide would like to meet him, she loves PTV. "Uhh yeah, I'm Jake Pitts son, adopted. Umm my sister is dating Andy, and they're kinda fucking rn but maybe in a couple hours could you come to the BVB tour bus and surprise her?" I ask and he stares at me for a second, as if not sure he should believe me. I tap my foot, starting to become impatient. "Umm let me ask the guys if they don't care" he says and turns around, I take my chance and run. I don't know why I did it, or what even gave me the idea; but I felt like something bad was going to happen if I didn't. I ran straight back to the BVB bus, if they decide they want to come they can. I walk in and Nicole notices me first. I sign to her what happened and she nodded, I walked to my bunk to lay down but with it being the bunk right next to the actual bedroom sleep wasn't an option at that moment. I walked back to the living room and layed on the floor, this day is almost over, and they just had to start doing eachother right when I normally go to bed. My fucking luck right? Doing her makeup and stuff was a waste of time, it took most of the day. It was already 4 when everyone got up, and all Suicides makeup and stuff took about 2 hours. I'm not saying I regret doing it or anything, I enjoyed it. But it's all getting ruined in that room right now, the clothes being torn off practically. I'll have to show her how to do the makeup herself, because I know she loved it and I'm not about to do that everyday.
---------------------
So I hope you guys like it

Jk here's more xD
--------------------------------
1 hr and 32 mins later.
Suicide's POV
We all heard a knock at the door, I got up and opened it. I almost dropped my phone, Vic Fuentes and every member of PTV was standing at the door. "You're Suicide I'm guessing" Vic said and I nodded. "Nice to meet you, your brother told me you'd like to meet me, so here I am" he says and I turn around, looking back and forth between Collin and Jakob. Jakob smirks and I know it was him, Andy comes up behind me and puts his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "Hey Vic, what are you doing here?" He asks, I look up at him and I think I see hatred in his eyes, I can't be completely sure though. "Just wanted to say hello to Suicide, you're very beautiful by the way" he says and I mumble a thanks in return. There's something that doesn't feel right about him, and I know Jakob, Nicole, and Collin sense it too. "Well, Andy and I were just about to go fuck again so, it was nice meeting you Vic" I say and shut the door, hugging onto Andy afterwards. He leans down and kisses behind my ear, "I'll explain Vic to you later" he whispers and I nod.  I don't know why, but Vic seriously gives me the creeps; and I don't like it.
------—-———-------------
Okay that's actually all this time. This book has 2.24K reads!! That may not seem like a lot to you guys but that's a shit ton to me, thank you all so so so so much. Suggestions will be highly appreciated on what should happen next xD.
Peace Out Army 🐙